Explaination

||Luke's POV||
"What the hell Luke! I really wanted to catch up with Lillian." Amily's face was getting red with anger. "Amily please let me explain." I didn't think this was going to happen. How mad could she get? "Yeah. Please explain why you had to drag me away from her and call her names."
"Lillian is my ex and she didn't like me for me. Well she did but not like how you like me. She only dated me for my body. She would always come over right after school, already be at my house, just always over when she was bored pretty much. I thought she loved me for who I am but it was all a lie and she did this and cheated on me for a whole year." The look on Amily's face was a cute sincere look and she wrapped me into a hug and kissed my neck. "I'm sorry babe.If I knew she did that and changed that much I would've never gave her my number." Amily was truly sorry that she gave her number to her and was creeped out by her and how Lilian was and still is obsessed with me. "Can we at least kiss now?" I was eager to feel her soft lips on mine until her dark dark purple lipstick rub off on me. She crashed her lips onto mine and parted our lips when I was about to deepen it because she was making me hard and teasing me so she left me with wanting more once again.