Moving in

Ruby has moved into Iain's house and Iain did the nursery for their baby daughter. Ruby haven't felt so big in all of her life as she was slim and could crawl under fences. Iain smiled and kissed the bump as he said" Not long now till we get our baby daughter as Ruby said" I wanna name this baby girl Violette because my sister died of a brain injury so I would like to name this baby after my older sister." Iain nodded and said" if you wanna name the baby after your sister then that's fine" as Lev came round with Faith and said" Wow Ruby's bump has grown how is she managing the pregnancy?" Iain said" Better than she is doing." Lev said to Ruby" Hey Ruby hows the baby doing?" Ruby said" Fine thanks and how's your children?" Lev just said" Luka has got a brain tumour and I'm finding it hard to take it all in" as Ruby pulled her friend into a hug and said" Ssh don't worry Lev Dylan is the best doctor around he'll be able to help you how bad is this tumour?" Lev said" Luka has got a appointment tomorrow so I can text you the results" as later that night Ruby said" My back is hurting me and I can't see my feet" as Iain said" Well soon our baby daughter will be coming out." The next morning Ruby struggles to put her uniform on as she sighed and said to Iain" my uniform is very tight" as Iain hugged her and tears fell onto his top as he said" I'll phone Jan and see what she says" as Jan says" She needs to be on maternity leave because she's hormonal, tired and stressing out" as Iain said" Actually Ruby's not stressing out." Jan smiled and said" well that's good just keep giving her fluid and food also stay with her just for today"as Iain's aid his goodbye and found Ruby laying down on the bed sleeping. Faith came round as Ruby said" Faith how was the appointment?" Faith just shook her head and said" I'm scared now Luka is in stage 2 of the brain tumour and what if he dies?" Ruby said" There are support groups because after my sisters brain injury and sadly she died I went to a support group then I felt better" as the baby kicked in agreement.