Going into labour

Today was the day the baby was due to arrive as Iain was at work with Jan and Lev. Ruby heard the washing machine going off as she got up slowly and walked to the washing machine as she felt a twinge and closed her eyes real tight. She phoned the call centre and they said" Ok Ruby we sent out a call to the ambulance station" as Jan phones Ruby and said" Ok Ruby deep breaths Iain and Lev are on their way also Faith is with them" as Iain said" Rubes you Ok sweetie?" Ruby groaned as Lev said" Contractions" as they put Ruby into the back of the ambulance as Iain had the hospital bag in the back of the ambulance and held Ruby's hand as she said" I'm scared Iain." They transfer Ruby into RESUS as her waters broke and Faith said" Ok Ruby big pushes now" as she pushes with all of her strength and a baby's cry filled the room as Iain said" So proud of you" as the placenta came out and Ruby said" Hello Violette" as Violette had her feed and slept in her dads arms. Ruby got transferred up to Maternity and Iain sat down with his daughter as he smiled saying" Hey Violette." Violette slept in the cot as Lev brought Violette a toy rabbit and a baby mobile saying" Looks like her mum with hazel eyes and she has black hair from her dad" as Iain said" Faith came round yesterday and told us how are you coping?" Lev just said" I'm struggling so is our two girls" as Violette slept in her cot as Faith said" Iain and Ruby can help us even though they got a baby daughter of their own now but they will look out for us."