Hello, brother..

Damon's POV

My smirk grows wider, hearing Stefan and Zach, talking downstairs; With no idea I'm here.

"What's going on?"

Stefan sighs."Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach. And it wasn't me." My smirk grows wider still, as I wonder if Stefan has a feeling that I'm around.

After a few more moments of checking out his 'morbidly boring' collection of books on his shelf; I finally hear his sullen footsteps coming up the stairs. I remove myself from view; Hiding behind the wall, on his balcony; Waiting to surprise him. I don't know why, but I love the feeling I get when I hear his heartbeat rise in panic.

As his heartbeat quickens even more than before, I realise that Stefan must think that I'm here. I silently step out of the shadows, my smirk growing even more as I look at the back of his head; unable to contain how excited I am, to make his life a misery.

His whole body body tenses. "Damon." He growls dryly, as he turns to face me.

"Hello, brother." I smirk darkly as I see the dread in his woeful eyes. I've missed this. I've missed making his life a misery. I love the expression in his eyes whenever he sees me.

"Crow's abit much, don't you think?" He retorts, eyeing the crow I killed earlier today, that's now flying around the room behind me

"Wait till you see what I can do with the fog." I taunt.

"When'd you get here?" He sighs; Now knowing I'm the one who's been killing people.

"Let's just say I was here to see your first day at college." I reply, slowly walking around his morbidly, dark bedroom.

"You've been here that long?" My smirk grows wider as I keep my back turned to him, examining his journals stacked on his shelves. He still writes these things? Just when I thought he couldn't possibly be any more pathetic.

"Your hairs different." I reply innocently; Avoiding the question he already knows the answer to. "I like it."

"It's been 15 years, Damon."

"Thank god." I dramatize."I couldn't take another day of the 90's. That horrible grunge look.." I look at him, then laugh to myself. "Did 'not' suit you." I continue to walk around his room, his eyes following me, filled with hatred and frustration."Remember Stefan, It's important to stay away from fads.."