A clear warning..

The next morning..

Damon's POV

I can't stop thinking about last night. How did she make me feel the way I did? How did she make me feel ANYTHING? I DON'T feel. At least I don't think I do. I haven't for so long. Why am I thinking about her? How can she be how she is? Why is she so nice to everyone? Why is she nice to me? I had alot of fun last night. She kinda.. got me. Understood me. And she LISTENED. I smile slightly. She's different. There IS something about her.

Stephan walks into the kitchen. He sighs. "Oh great...Well I had a nightmare last night and then i woke up to see it was real."

I smirk. "Oh believe me brother. This is so very real."

"So Damon tell me.. killing people keeping you up at night?" He turns to face me, while he pours his cereal. I look at him confused. What does he mean? "You didn't get home till half 3 and when you did I could hear you pacing all night. Guilt keeping you awake?"

I was up all night thinking about her. I couldn't sleep properly. I tried but for some reason whenever I closed my eyes, she snuck up on me again and.. I couldn't shake her. "More like boredom, waiting for you to wake up, I had no one to torment" I lie. I need to say something to make him believe me. So I torment him. Covering my feelings for her, with the hate I feel for Stephan. "So tell me Stephan. When was the last time you had something stronger than a squirrel?" I stand up walking towards him.

He lets out a breathy laugh. "I know what you're doing Damon and it's not gonna work." He's about to turn round when I shove his arm making him face me again.

"Oh yeah?" Spite takes over me. "Don't you crave a little?"

"Stop it." Stephan warns.

I shove him. "Let's do it. Together..I saw a couple girls out there" I shove him again. "Let's just cut to the chase." I smack him across the head. "Let's just go for Chelsea." He shoves me, making me stumble back slightly.

"STOP IT!" He yells.

"Imagine what her blood tastes like! I can!" It would taste so good. It would be by far the best blood we'd ever tasted.

Stephans fangs grow, his eyes changing as he roars "I SAID STOP IT!" Without warning he flies at me, we both go flying out the window. Smashing onto the ground.

I quickly get up, walking over to the bushes, leaning against them while I watch Stephan.

He starts to slowly get up, groaning as he does.

"I was impressed." I say suddenly, making him spin around to face me. "I give it a SIX missing style but, I was PLEASANTLY surprised."

Stephan raises to his feet. "Very good with whole face 'wrarara' thing" I mock his vampire roar. "It was good." I say laughing.

"Yeah, It's all fun and games Damon huh?" Stephan nods walking towards me. He's sad. I can see it in his pained expression. His eyes red and watery. "But wherever you go, people die."

I look at him with a confused 'yeah well done captain obvious' face. "That's a given"

"Not here. I wont allow." He shakes his head coming to a stand still.

He wont ALLOW it?! Is he for real. Who does he think he is! "Is that an invitation?" I spit.

"Damon. PLEASE. After all these years. Can't we just give it a rest." I can hear the desperation in his voice. He sounds so tired of it all. Like he just wants to give up.