Chapter Six

Sans' P.O.V.

I was spending time with my brother and Frisk. I needed help with getting some stuff for the baby and decided that Papyrus would be better help than none. Of course, Frisk had to tag along too.

"What about this one Sans?" Frisk asked holding up another outfit, "Do you like this one?"

I turned around to see which outfit she had chosen this time, it was a small light blue onesie with tiny bees flying around on it.

"That one's cute kid."

She smiled at that comment and then continued browsing for more clothes. Turning away from Frisk, I see Paps tossing a selection of clothes and toys into a basket that he deemed fit for my child. I had to convince him that we didn't need any of the things he picked out. After a few hours, we headed to the house to have lunch and relax a little. When we got there, Toriel was there with pizza.

"I was just about to call you! Did you guys have fun?" she chirped.

"Yes we did." I responded as Paps made a beeline to the food.

"Thank you Lady Toriel!" Papy chimed in with pizza in his mouth.

"It's my pleasure Papyrus." Toriel smiled and picked up Frisk.

"Hey Mom, can I spend the night with Ava next week, please?" Frisk asked randomly.

"Oh?" I said before I could catch myself, "Who's Ava?"

"She's my best friend from school!" Frisk grinned.

"I'm not your best friend anymore? How sad." I said with mock-sadness.

"No! I didn't mean it like that Sans. You're still my best friend because nobody could replace you. You're too funny to let go of." 

Everybody laughed before I had left to go to my own house. Once I got home, I unloaded the car of the baby stuff and set it into the house. I put everything away into the baby room and then went into the living room and sat down. As much as I love hanging out with Papyrus, he can seriously ware a man out. I found myself asleep not long after I sat down, I wasn't sure how long I was asleep for, but when I woke up Grillby was walking into the house.

"You look dead."

"Work was too much today." he yawned and plopped down on the coach next to me.

"Are you okay?"

"There was a kid's party today and these kids went into the kitchen with me and started a food fight. I had to yell at the parents of the kid to get everybody out which caused them to yell back at me. Which, then, caused Muffet to join the fight. It was a huge yelling fight for like thirty minutes before the kid's parents declared that they were "never coming there again". In summary, Muffet banned these Karens." Grillby said rubbing his temples.

I chuckled and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Grillby smiled at the gesture and rubbed my stomach.

"I don't feel like cooking tonight, want to go out?" Grillby soon asked.

"Sure, we could get spaghetti."

Grillby glared, "No."

"Oh come on--"

"No. Literally anything else, your brother ruined that dish for me."

"Just teasing babe." I chuckled.

He chuckled at the teasing, before he went to change out of his work clothes. Once he was changed, we decided on some local restaurant nearby. Afterwards, we went back home, and I showed him all of the new baby things that I had got with Paps and Frisk earlier that day. I told him the shenanigans that went down and he chuckled at them. I love it when he laughs at my jokes.