Chapter 2

I glanced at the screaming girls, then back to Kris Wu.

Making a split second decision, I shouldered open the slightly frozen door, grabbed his wrist, and jerked him into my small, but warm and cozy apartment. Slamming the door shut behind me and locking it, successfully blocked out the girls’ screams.

He stood about a foot taller than me probably about 6’2 to my 5’3. He was muscular, that part was obvious (he’s an idol for god’s sake). Even through his sweatshirt, I could see his well-defined abs and biceps and never mind… Kris’s hair was black this time. It looked like this. Ah, soooo sexy!

“Thank you,” Kris sighed, closing his eyes and leaning against the door to catch his breath.

I ignored this. “You’re Kris Wu,” I stated simply.

He chuckled deeply, eyes still closed. “So you’re another fangirl,” he muttered under his breath.

I laughed lightly. “No, I’m not. Well, I love your band but I’m not going to freak out or...oh gosh...whatever.” I sighed and gently shook my head. “My name is Kim Yoona. Call me Yoona and nothing else. Not Yooie or Nana, just Yoona.”

He chuckled. “Well, I’m Kris. But I guess you already know that…” He shook his head a little bit and held out his hand.

“Well, nice to meet you, Kris,” I laughed and loosely shook his hand.

I’m pretty sure that most of you out there are most likely thinking that there is no way that I could possibly act this normal around a celebrity, not to mention my favorite celebrity. But you know what? I wasn’t freaking out one bit. In reality, Kris’s presence was actually comforting, natural even.

“Are they still out there?” he asked in a low voice.

I glanced out through the curtains to see at least fifteen teenage girls milling around in the middle of the street looking for Kris. Desperate or what? Get a life.

I nodded. “Yeah, it looks like they’ll be looking for you for a while. So would you like to tell me how this happened in the first place? Last time I checked, celebrities don’t normally run down my street.”

He smirked at me and ran a hand through his luscious, beautiful hair. “Well I-”

“Yoona? Are you home?” Ji-eun  called, walking out into the hallway to see Kris and me standing there. I realized we’d been leaning in close to each other, his head bent down almost to my level, as we talked, and he straightened up when he saw Ji-eun.

And then Ji-eun exploded, I was expecting this…” HOLY MOTHER OF PEARLS FROM THE GODS OF SUPER HOT K-POP GUYS ABOVE IT’S KRIS WU AND HE’S IN MY APARTMENT! I ALWAYS DREAMED THIS WOULD HAPPEN BUT I NEVER THOUGHT IT ACTUALLY WOULD AND OH MY GOD I THINK I’M GONNA PASS OUT BECAUSE THIS IS JUST SO RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME THAT-”

“JI-EUN! SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I FREAKING SHUT IT FOR YOU!” I yelled above her.

Ji-eun’s mouth slammed shut with an audible snap. I guess I’m pretty scary after all.

“Thank you.” I breathed as Ji-eun made her way forward, as if in a dream.

“Kris Wu,” Ji-eun breathed, reaching her hand out dreamily, as if she was about to touch him. “Is it really you?”

He nodded and she gasped, reaching her hand out farther, her hand only centimeters away from his face.

“Okay, Ji-eun.” I grabbed her hands. “Honey, no touching K-Pop stars.” I patted her head.

She ignored me and looked around wildly. “Is the rest of the band here? Is Sehun here?”

Kris laughed. “No, it’s just me… But do you have a little crush on Sehun?”