Chapter 3

I went to bed that night after chowing down on some frozen lasagna that Ji-eun had heated up for me. I hadn’t had a home cooked meal in months, because neither Ji-eun nor I can cook anything but cold cereal.

Well, Ji-eun just burns things.

But if I ever even Yoona + Cooking = Disaster.

Anyway, I drifted off to bed with one thought in my head.

I had a date with Nick Walker.

I had a freaking date with THE NICK WALKER.

How did this even happen?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yo.. okay

Sexy (oh)

Na Hok Shi Molla Gyonggo Ha Nunde (Jal Dera)

Jigum Wi Hom Hae (So Dangerous)

Jalku Narul Jagul Kajima (Gu Nilla)

Nado Nal Molla-”

I woke up to ‘EXO’s’ music blasting out of my stereo that was hooked up to my phone which had its alarm going off.

“Shut up, shut up, shut up!” I muttered wildly, poking my phone until it stopped blasting out the song.

I sighed and rolled onto my back in bed, peeking out my bedroom window and seeing that a thick layer of snow had covered the road and sidewalk and more heavy flakes were falling from the sky.

Checking the clock on my iPhone, I saw that it was 9:00 and groaned, then remembered why I was up at this god-forsaken hour and perked up immediately.

I stood up, stretched, and then ran into my en suite bathroom to take a shower.

After blow-drying my slightly wavy hair, swiping on some mascara to wake my eyes up, and pulling on some black skinny jeans, black lace-up boots, and a comfy grey sweater. I walked into my room to grab my soft and comfy army green coat from my closet. I looked like this. Then I walked out of my room at 9:57 A.M., slipping my phone into the back pocket of my jeans, and hopped down the stairs just in time to hear a rhythmic knocking on my door, that I automatically knew was Kris.

I smiled to myself and bit my lip, slipping my arms into the sleeves of my army green coat. Then, taking a big breath, I opened the door, locking eyes with Kris.

“You’re early.” I grinned at him, attempting to keep my cool in his presence.  

Kris was wearing a black windbreaker with black jeans (hey, we’re matching) and black shoes. His amazing luscious black hair was flipped out of the way of his eyes.

When he checked his watch and spoke, I snapped out of my inspection of his clothes and…. never mind.

“Would you like me to come back in half a minute? Because I’d be glad to if it would make you happy.” He smirked at me and my heart pounded so hard I hoped he wouldn’t hear it.

I laughed lightly and shook my head. “I think I’ll survive you being half a minute early.”

“Why? Because it means you get to see my gorgeous face sooner?” He sang, tipping his chin up like a model.

I burst out laughing and pushed him backwards so that I could step out of the apartment and lock the door behind me. I found it hard to believe that this guy talking to me was really the famous Kris Wu that girls all over the world were probably drooling over. I was glad I wasn’t some psychopathic fan because I loved being about to talk to Kris like this. It was like I’d known him for my entire life.