Mike's POV
We get to the hospital and the nurse says "we're taking him into surgery now he'll be out in about 2 hours, Mr. Fuentes." I say "thank you." I go out to the waiting room and I see a shaggy haired boy that totally looks like something Awsten would be into I look through Awsten's camera roll and I found the same boy with another boy. They seem really close so I go over to the boys and I say "you guys here for Awsten?" One of the boys raise their eyebrows and says "are you Mike Fuentes?" I raise an eyebrow saying "yes?" The boy with shorter hair says "Otto I was talking to this guy on the phone and I didn't even notice!" like I was a celebrity. I say "oh you're the kid on the phone!" He says "yup I'm Geoff by the way that's Otto." I say "alright and Tony walks in and I say "oh my god! Are you ok?" Resting a hand on his shoulder standing in front of him. He says "Mike if anything I should be asking you that" placing his hand on my arm. I say "I'm ok. Awsten's in surgery right now. He should be fine." Vic comes through the door with my dog and a receptionist says "sir you can't have a dog in here." I say "she's a police dog" pulling my badge out. The receptionist says "sorry sir." Geoff says "holy shit!" Otto says "wrong time to be fanboying over the Fuentes brothers Geoffrey." I say "we have a fan base?" Geoff says "dude you have a giant fan base." Jaime shows up and says "how's he doing?" I say "getting his shoulder sorted hime." Jaime says "it seems we're normally in here for your stupid ass not his." I chuckle and say "true. Apparently Vic and I have a fan base." Vic says "we do?" Jaime says "god I hoped you would never find it and you did." We all laugh and my dog goes over to Geoff and Otto licking their faces. I say "Lady be good." I feel weight on my shoulder and delicate breathing. I turn towards the weight on my shoulder and it's Tony with his  quiet breathing.    Aww. I rest my head on his head. He says "mmm wake me up when Awsten's out." I say "k darling" playing with his hair. I put my arm around his hips. He squirms closer to me. I squeeze his hip and I hear the door swing open and close and Kellin quickly straddles Vic saying "are you ok? Good lord is Awsten alright?" Vic says "baby I'm ok" kissing him "Awsten's alright too honey he's getting his shoulder fixed." Kellin says "you gotta tell me these things so I don't get the phone call my boyfriend has been killed." Vic says "I'm sorry. Can I take you out tomorrow night?" Kellin chuckles and says "sure" resting his head in Vic's neck. I give him a look he mouths 'I'll do it when you come back.' Tony says "west's he talking about?" I pull out my phone and type in the wedding ring emoji. Tony whispers "oh shit!" I nod. A doctor  comes out saying "surgery is done if you guys want to go in." Tony shyly intertwines our pinkies as we walk down the hallway. I go in the room first and sit on the couch under the window. Tony leans against me I say "how did it go?"Awsten says "felt weird but that's ok." I say "that's how it's supposed to feel." Geoff says "o my god are you good?" Awsten says "yes I am Geoff." Geoff says "you had me freakin out man!" I look at my phone and say "work call I'll be right back." Going to the hallway. I click accept and I says "Fuentes speaking." The officer on the other line says "we took the guy in he goes to high security tomorrow." I say "ok. You and Tony will do great with your trip. He was really good today." I say "thank you. He really was." The officer says "have a good night Mr. Fuentes." I say "goodnight" hanging up.  I gotta pack tonight. Shit. I go back to the room I say "I gotta go home and pack guys. I'll cya" I go over to Awsten and say if Vic gives you a hard time smack him because this time he won't fight back." Vic says "hey!" I say "whoops." Tony says "I gotta pack too. I kinda forgot." I chuckle and everyone is smiling. We walk out and I say "need a ride home?" He smiles then nods. I open the door for him and he blushes. I smile slightly. When we get to the house he gave me directions to I stop the car and walk him up to the front door because I'm nice. I say "goodnight" not breaking the eye contact. He grabs my jacket collar and kisses me heavily. I kiss back after the shock, grabbing his hair at the nape of his neck. When he pulls away he says "goodnight. Tomorrow airport 8 am?" kissing me again. I nod slightly, then he walks  into the house. I stand there shocked for a few seconds. What just happened? I go to my car and pull out of his driveway. I say "holy hell that was hot" leaning back in my seat as I drive.