Day 2

Your eyes snapped open and you bolted upright in your bed. Breathing heavily you reached up to your forehead, right between your eyes. There was nothing there. No bullet hole, not even a scratch. Your breathing returned to normal. You sighed in relief as you reached over to turn off your alarm clock.

          "It was just a dream." But, nonetheless, you couldn't entirely ignore the feeling of deja vu.

          You leaned on the counter watching the late night passersby and occasionally helping out at a few customers. The deja vu nagging at you, increased when you realized every single customer you saw, had been the same one in your dreams. Becoming suspicious, you went back to watching the streets.

          You caught a glimpse of messy head of green hair. He starred you down only taking his eyes off you to cross the street. Remembering your 'dream', you reached under the cash register and pulled out a knife. You walked around the counter preparing to defend yourself.

          "Give me all the money in the box and you won't get hurt." He pulled out his gun from his jacket.

          "No, Midoriya I don't think I will." You narrowed your eyes.

          "Oh! So you do remember what happened yesterday." Midoriya smirked.

          "Wouldn't it still technically be today?" You asked lowering your knife.

          "Well yeah, I guess. With the time loop and all." He too lowered his weapon.

          "So how would we phrase this? Testerday? Yestoday?" You bit your lip in thought.

          "Uhhhhh... Why don't we just say last time?" Midoriya looked up at you.

          "Yeah , alright. That works." You nodded in agreement.

          At the same time you both brought your weapons back up, ready to use.

          "Oh! So you do remember what happened last time."

         "Yeah I remember you shooting me in the head. By the not a pleasant way to wake up." You took a step closer.

          Midoriya launched himself at you, hitting you in the head with his gun. The hit left you stunned. You pushed him off you. Quickly stepping on his wrist, you grabbed his gun and threw it out the window, shattering the glass. Midoriya knocked your legs out. Pinning you down once more. He lowered his head until it was hovering by your ear.

          "Come on Doll. Don't be so difficult. I just wanna take you home~" Midoriya ripped your knife out of your hand.

          In the split second opening you punched him as hard as you could in the face.

          "I'd rather go back to my apartment." You growled.

          "You'd prefer your house then? Fine. By. ME." Midoriya placed the knife against your throat.

          "Just let me go, please." You whimpered.

          "No can do Dolly. Come one , I think my place is more suitable." Midoriya hefted you over his shoulder.

          "Come on man, I just wanna go home." You sighed knowing there was no point.

          You hit the floor with a thud, only this time you were tossed into a corner. Midoriya immediately clasped something around your wrists. You tried pulling away only to realize you'd been chained to the wall.

           "Look. This didn't work the first time. Why don't you just let me leave me alone." You glared at the green haired teen.

          Midoriya's face contorted after your sentence.

          You want to leave? So you can leave me behind, just like everyone else? Just like Todoroki? Uraraka? Iida? All Might? Kacchan? You really want to leave me too!" Midoriya's eyes had widened. You could see how much pain and suffering he kept suppressed.

          You wished there was something you could do to help, but you were too panicked to think straight.

          "Midoriya! Please! Let me go!" you pulled at your chains, desperate to escape.

          The green haired male stopped pacing and muttering. Slowly he walked over to you pulling out your knife from earlier. He pressed the point against your chest.

          "You still want to leave" He asked as tears welled up in his green eyes.

          Avoiding eye contact you slowly nodded your head. You looked back as you felt the weight of the knife being removed.

          Midoriya's hands trembled as he held the knife over his head. The tears threatened to spill.

          Gripping your hair, he pulled, forcing you to look him in the eyes. His tears flowed from his eyes dripping onto your cheeks.

          He whispers, "Why? Why does everyone leave me?"

          The knife came down lodging itself into your chest.