Chapter 3

"Is there anything in particular you'd like to do?" Davy asked.

"Errrmmm... Do you think there's any way I could meet the Beatles?" I asked, crossing my fingers behind my back.

"Uh... I don't think that's something I can arrange," he said.

"Oh. That's okay," I said disappointedly.

"Well, maybe I could give them a ring," he said, walking over to their red, rotary dial telephone. He dialed the number and waited.

"Uh yes. Hello John! My girlfriend was wondering if she could meet you and the other lads. Oh, you're in town? And you'd love to visit?" Davy wiggled his eyebrows at me. On the inside, I was jumping with joy. It had been my dream to meet the Beatles since I was little.

"Oh Davy! Thank you so much! It's been my life-long dream to meet them!" I yelled, giving him a shower I kisses.

"It's not a big deal, really," he said modestly.

"NOT A BIG DEAL?!?" I yelled. "It's a huge deal! You just set up a meeting for me with the BEATLES!"

"Fine. I'll take more credit than it's worth," he huffed. A knock resounded throughout the apartment and I shot to the door. I flattened out my pants and turned the knob. In front of me stood George Harrison and three heads popped out over his shoulder. John, Paul, and Ringo. My mouth couldn't seem to form words to I just opened the door wider and gestured for them to inside. They came in a John spoke first.

"Well, is this the lovely lady you were speaking of on the phone?" he asked, looking me up and down. "If you get tired of her, I'll take her."

"John, you're such a swine," Ringo said. "I'm Richard but most people call me Ringo. What's your name love?"

"Ch-Chelsea," I managed to squeeze out of my constricted throat.

"That's a pretty name," George said quietly.

"Thank you," I said, my throat starting to relax a bit. "I'm so glad you guys were able to come!" I said, my voice cracking.

"I am too," John said, grinning like an idiot.

"That's enough, John," Davy said.

"Oh man, you're no fun!" John complained.

"I think you were scaring her," Paul said.

"Oh no. He wasn't scaring me. I'm fine," I said. "Davy?"

"Yes?" he answered.

"Can I give them each a kiss?" I whispered in his ear.