.2.

- Tayler Holder -

I decided not to vlog and just get to know her.

"First off what's your name? I swear I've heard many different names" I ask with a small laugh.

"My my name's Jaymee, but I go by my middle name, KeAria mostly" she says with a smile.

"How old were you when you first found out you had cancer?" I ask her demeanor quickly changing.

"I was seventeen" she says as a nurse walks in with her dog. "Thanks for taking her on a walk Cassi"

"Who's this?" I ask petting the beautiful German Shepards coat.

"Her name is Blaire. I got her after I got diagnosed the first time, when I started dealing with really bad depression" she replies with a weak smile. "I guess she'd be considered an Emotional Support Animal"

"What kinda cancer did you have when you were seventeen?" I ask curious.

"I had leukemia, but now I have lung cancer and probably, I'm probably gonna die, they are trying to get it to shrink, the tumor. But as far as I know it's not working so they say I need a lung transplant, the likelihood" she says. "Can we stop talking about this, I don't really wanna talk about this anymore"

"I didn't mean to upset you, I'm sorry" I say, I really feel bad. 

"Have you met Charli and Dixie? What about Chase and Addison? The Lopez brothers, wait let me guess you know all of them" KeAria asks.

"Yeah kinda, and I talked with some of them, some would like to meet you if you're down to have them, only if you're up for it" I reply, the biggest smile coming across her face. "I take that as a yes?"

"Totally" she squeals.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

- Jaymee KeAria Jones -

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go get them signed in downstairs" Tayler says leaving the room and heading for the elevator.

From Riley:
Meet me in the mat room?

To Riley:
Let me change, I'll be there in I've minutes!

From Riley:
See ya than.

To Riley:
Can we do it tomorrow I have visitors, crap I'm sorry I like totally spaced it. I'm sorry Ry.

From Riley:
It's fine, give Blaire some love for me.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

- Tayler Holder -

Soon enough they all get signed in, and Addison, Charli, Bryce, Chase, Tony and I head back up to KeAria's room.

"So how olds this kid?" Bryce asks while we are riding the elevator up.

"Why don't you wait and ask her" I reply as we get off "also she has an ESA named Blaire, she's a sweet dog"

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

When we get back to her room you can see her dancing through the glass.

"She's talented" Addison whispers as we stand and watch for a minuet.

Charli knocks soon after causing KeAria to startle and Blaire to bark once as we walk into her room.

"Hi" Addison exclaims as we all walk in and take a seat.

"It's so nice to meet you thank you all for taking your time to come here and meet me" KeAria says with the biggest smile ever.

"While you were downstairs my older sister texted she wants to grab food y'all want anything? Shes going to the store and we can cook in the kitchen downstairs on the first floor, all I know is that the food here sucks butt like literally" KeAria laughs as Blaire jumps up on her bed.

"Whatever you wanna do" Addison, Bryce and I all say in unison.

"That better be the only time that crazy freaky shit happens" KeAria laughs as she types on her phone.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

- Noella Reed -

When I get to the kitchen on the first floor, I see KeAria with a grin on her face.

"What's got you so happy" I laugh setting the potatoes, eggs and bacon on the counter. "I thought Riley, Tori, London and Xavier were gonna be chilling with us"

She has a camera in her hand

Suspicious, . . . I think so. . .

"Are we not cool enough to hangout with you" Charli and Addison say in unison causing me to freak out.

I've always wanted to meet them. Never had the opportunity, well until now.

"Omg hi. No you are we just usually hangout with some of the other patients in the hospital shes made friends with and cook together on Wednesday nights" I laugh "which reminds me. Talked with the doctor, on Saturday at the track, your gonna eat my dust"

"No way. They are actually letting me go out into the real world" KeAria says excitedly. 

"Yep and your gonna lose" I laugh the others looking absolutely clueless about what we were talking about.

"We ride moto" KeAria says with a small chuckle.

"She also dances, plays Cello and loves everything art " I say like the proud older sister I am.

"I ride dirt bikes too" Tayler says with a smile.

"You should come" I say earning a 'what did you just do' look from KeAria as I laugh a little.

"Would love too" Tayler responds as KeAria and I start cooking.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

- Jaymee KeAria Jones -

"How was your final for Chem and Ceramics" I ask shoving a bite of food into my mouth

"It was great.  In ceramics I threw all my unfinished mugs on the ground and watched them shatter. It was oddly thearputic" Noella says and I just laugh.

"Your so dumb" I laugh.

"So are you" she retorts laughing with me.

"I hate you" I say continuing to laugh.

"You love me and you know it" she laughs.

"Why is this so funny" Tony asks.

"She makes on average five to ten mugs a day that shes in the Ceramics studio so the fact that she didnt finish one and broke it is the funniest shit ever cause our cabinets at the house are filled with her work" I say trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably.

"Oh" Tony replies still utterly clueless. 

"Its getting late, and I have group again tomorrow, I should get to bed. Thanks again for coming, means the world to me" I say getting up and putting the dishes in the sink.

"Thanks for having us" Chase says.

"Let me give you my number so we can hangout again sometime soon" Addison says with a small smile.

"Me too" Charli says.

"Why don't we all just give you our numbers" Tayler says laughing.