.13.

- Tayler Holder -

I woke up to no one beside me, but someone downstairs, figures she wakes up early.

So I head downstairs to greet her.

"Good Morning" Noella greets me.

"Where is Jay" I ask sitting at the island.

"She went to go get bagels after picking up Blaire from the airport" she hollars.

"Your so dumb" I laugh.

"Who you calling dumb" KeAria asks walking into the apartment Blaire running up to me.

"Who's a good puppy" I coo as I bend down to pet her.

"He was just calling me dumb for being dumb" Noella laughs shrugging her shoulders.

"I got cheese cause why the hell not" KeAria says as she sets the bag down on the table.

"So what do you guys have planned for today" I ask taking a bite of my bagel with no cream cheese, earning a death stare from both Noella and KeAria.

"You and I are going to be having dinner with Matt and Haley at 6:30 at Olive Garden" KeAria remarks sitting down beside me.

"Sounds like fun" I remark.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

"I don't know what to wear" Kearia yells from inside her closet.

Eventually she finds what she wants to wear.

"You look amazing" I say when she finally emerges from her closet in a cute outfit.

"Thanks, now I gotta do my hair" she says heading back into the bathroom which she had just taken a shower in

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

We walked into olive garden to be meet by two people, her siblings.

When we get seated we start making small talk.

"So what does dad do for a living?" KeAria asks.

"Uhh hes a cop for the Chicago Police Department, hes one of the detectives in the Gang unit" Haley says with a small smile.

"You don't seem to find of his job" KeAria says, observing her demeanor quickly changed.

"Hes got shot three times, and stabbed numerous more. Yeah I dont like it but he's our dad and I'm gonna support him through whatever he wants to do" Haley remarks as our food is delivered to us.

Soon enough we finish eating and are getting ready to go our separate ways,

"Friday night we have this dance get together, text me if you wanna come, I'll send you the address" KeAria says as they hug.