.5.

- Jaymee KeAria Jones -

Today started like any other day here in the hospital.

You wake up, get dressed in a casual outfit, who'd you try and impress anyway, am I right?

Or am I right?

After that you'd take care of brushing your teeth and hair, skipping breakfast as usual.

Most of us don't have much of an appetite.

Can ya blame us?

After that I make my way to the psychiatry department of the hospital standing in line waiting for my turn.

This however isn't part of my daily routine, just needed to get something off my chest.

I might regret this.

"Next" the women at the desk calls causing me to walk up to her "Hi welcome, my name is Grace, how can we help you today?"

"Is there anyone I can talk too? I'm having a really rough time and" I say nearly breaking down.

"Let me go see who we have available hun, what's your name so I can let them know" Grace asks standing up.

"Umm I'm Jaymee" I reply

"I'll be right back" she says to the next person in line as I go take a seat to wait.

God I miss Tori.

Flashback:

"What are we doing" I ask as we run down all the stairs.

"My friend has a goat in the parking lot" Tori laughs.

"Aren't we not allowed out" I whisper obviously afraid of getting caught.

"Since when were you a stickler for the rules" she laughs walking backwards towards the exit.

"I'm gonna head back upstairs I don't wanna get in trouble" I sigh stopping in my tracks.

"Come on Key, you gotta live a little. Lord only knows how much time we actually have left." she laughs.

And now shes gone.

Let's just say I wish I went out with her and touched the damn goat.

I leave the psychiatry department and head back up to my room.

I stay there all day, skipping group, and ignoring my friends.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

It was late in the evening on that cold Friday night, eight thirty five to be exact.

"You excited to go ride tomorrow" Mariana asks as she walks in with something in her hands.

"Yeah, can you bring Ava?" I ask a smile forming on my lips.

"I don't see why not, honestly was already planning on it" Mariana says with a smile herself  "I got you another sketchbook and some nice colored pencils"

"Mari you didnt have to. I could have gotten some myself" I say trying to get her to take them back.

"I love you, plus you've helped Ava so much I just wanted to do a little something for you in return" Mariana says setting them on one of the shelves I have ridden with art supplies.