Chapter 8: Four Supermen? Which one is the real one?

I returned with my father back to Metropolis without difficulties. When he told there was at least three Supermen running around saving people and there's a possible fourth, i couldn't refuse, i had to find out who these guys really are. When Superman first appeared, Lois questioned everything about him, his powers and abilities, his origin. By answering those questions the real Superman was able to slowly gain her trust. Now i must follow in Lois's footsteps, but in my own way at the same time. I have to question these so called "supermen" and find out their true goals and priorities. I found out from Perry that Lex was holding a Gala at Lexcorp friday night, so that's my assignment, to find out Lex's true intentions. This isn't going to be easy, especially if these supermen are really fakes, it's going to be hard to accept and deal with.  The league has their eye on Luthor, he must be up to something suspicious. "I believe it, Dad, he's the one who wanted Superman dead for years." I answered as we got off the plane and climbed into a limo. He dropped me off at work, so i could get started on my assignment. This is difficult, i feel like i'm reopening an old wound that was just starting to heal, and now i'm trying to figure out these identities like i'm some sort of detective. Oh, if Lois was here. If Lois was here, she wouldn't mope, she'd be getting out there talking to witnesses. Well that's what i'm going to do. I grabbed my notepad and pen as well as my purse and i started on my merry way to find and interview witnesses. Things are starting to get back to normal.  After hours of interviews, i return to my apartment exhausted, where a man was standing on my balcony. He was wearing a superman suit. "Who's there?" I asked.  "Torie, it's me, Superman." He stated as he stepped out of the shadows. "You know, Superman doesn't stay in the shadows, that's usually Batman's thing." I pointed out. "Also, Superman doesn't have half a face, and half a robo face." I continued. "Well these are just artificial parts, it's what happened when i died." He tried to explain. "Well i don't believe you are Superman, Kal-El, of Krypton. I'm going to prove that you are fake." I threatened. "Well good luck trying to do that." He stated as he flew off.  Lexcorp's Gala arrived, and Lex introduced this 'Superboy', i think he's a c lone. i just need to prove it. The following Monday, Luthor addressed Superboy being a clone but Luthor kept addressing him as 'Superman'. Then this fight went down, blah blah. The earth is saved from Darkseid once again. The cyborg Superman ended up being Hank Henshaw. So they all proved to be impostors, but 3/4 ended up trying to do good. Later that night after work, i was sitting on my balcony sipping on some wine while scrolling through my phone when someone flew to my balcony. "You know, you've been pretty busy lately." A familiar voice stated. I looked up to see a guy wearing a Superman suit. I sat down my glass of wine and phone, stood up, and walk over to him. "Yes, it's really me. Clark." He answered before i even got a chance to ask the question. I placed my hand on his face as my eyes swelled with tears. i then hugged him. "Do you know about Lois?" I asked. "Yeah, i know."  He answered. "We have a lot to talk about." I stated.