Chapter - 9 : Love Moments

Vineet lifted me in his arms and made his way towards the bed. He placed me on the bed and turned to leave. I held his hands.

" Kuch kehna chahte ho?"  I asked.

He bent towards me and placed a kiss on my head. He looked at me.

" I am sorry

" I am sorry." he said.

I was surprised. Was it because he was getting fine? Did he realise how they are leading their lives?

I sat up on the bed and cupped his face. He looked pained, and I engulfed him in a hug. He needed it, I know. I could hear his miffled sobs. I part the hug, and really found his eyes teary. I wiped his tears and kiss his forehead.

" I know, maine tumhe pareshan kiya na." he asks like a kid.

"Nahi Na!! Jab tak hum sath hai kuch galat nahi hoga, Vineet

"Nahi Na!! Jab tak hum sath hai kuch galat nahi hoga, Vineet. Tum ho na mere sath, wahi kaafi hai." I said while holding his hands.

He didn't say a word, but hugged me. I ruffled his hair, getting his warmth after a long time was a great thing for me as well. I parted the hug and touched his forehead with mine.

" Zindagi toh tab shuru hoti hai, Vineet, jab hum usey jeena shuru karte hai. Hamari nayi zindagi aaj se shuru hoti hai." I said and pecked his lips lightly.

He glanced at me intensely, and we dived into our love land. The very night proved to be the most memorable night of my life. Yeah, it was not the first time, when we made love, but it was really the first time, when he paid attention to me after the accident. The night when he was guilty for nothing, it was our love which binded us  together again. I woke up from my slumber, and found Vineet sleeping while hugging me. Well, I was relaxed as today I don't have to remind him about myself. He will remember me, I know. He stirred in his sleep. I kisses his cheek.

"Vineet utho." I said.

But he grimaced and snuggled closer to me.