39: irl

calum wanted to talk to ariana, he needed to get everything off his chest

calum wanted to talk to ariana, he needed to get everything off his chest. he wanted her back.

but he still didn't do anything to stop her when instead of listening, she shut him up with a kiss. he wasn't strong enough to stop her.

so instead of working things out, verbally, they ignored the elephant in the room for as long as they could.

they could always talk in the morning, right?

wrong.

ariana refused to talk, she ignored calum's words as she continued to kiss his neck, hoping it would shut him up a little bit longer.

"ariana... ariana, stop it. i came here to talk." she rolled her eyes and stood up, walking to the bathroom and locking herself in there.

calum sighed, rubbing his face, trying to clear his head.

he knocked once, twice, before giving up and sliding down the door with a defeated look on his face.

"i know you don't trust me and that's my fault, but i mean it when i say i'm all in. i want to be with you, not her, not anyone. you're it for me."

he was in the verge of tears and his heart ached when she didn't say anything, but he tried again.

"i don't expect you to trust me again, i know it's gonna take a while. i know i have to earn it, but please, please let me." he heard her sniffle and his heart broke even more, if that was even possible.

he was about to give up until the door slowly opened and ariana stepped out with a sad look on her face. he opened his arms for her and she buried her face in his chest.

"don't go." she continued to sob and calum rubbed her back, trying to comfort her as best as he could.

"ever." and that was enough. he'd been granted a second chance he knew he didn't deserve, but he loved her and he was going to do everything he could think of to prove that to her.