🍋Dabi x Reader🍋 CRINGE, PLZ DONT

This Was A Request From LukasDaAssassin. So, Yeah...This Is The Second One I've Written From Request, Last One Was A...You Know What, I'll Just Post It...But Yeah, Go And Check Him Out On His Wattpad, Thanks. Also, if you see the tilted words, can't remember the actual word for it, it's either emphasizes or thoughts, bold is authors notes, okay, thanks, bye~! 

...just found out it's italics btw....okay, now, Byeeeeee~!

          It Was Normal, Nothing Was Going On, Just Chillin With My Boyfriend Dabi, And I Saw This Post On Instagram, So I Asked, "If You Drop Soap, Would The Soap Be Dirty? Or The Floor Clean?" He Gave Me The Look That Says, "Are You Feeling Alright," I Just Laughed, "What? I'm Curious, So, What Do You Think? The Floor Clean Or The Soap Dirty?" "I Don't Know? Where Did That Even Come From?" (I'm So Sorry If He's OOC Btw) "Uhhhhhhhhh, My Instagram?" "Okay Then..." And He Went Right Back To His Phone. Now, You See, We've Been Dating For A Bit, And We've Had Our Fair Share Of "Bed Time Fun" If You Catch My Drift, But He's Been Pretty Busy, HandMan's Been Giving None Stop Assignments To Him, And I'm Feeling A Little...Lonely, If You Know What I'm Saying, We've Barely Even Kissed Recently, So, You Know What, Imma Make A Move. I got up and sat in his lap to where I was straddling him, "Whatcha doing babe?" He asked me, "Nothing," I said as I started kissing his neck, "Yes, you are, but I like it..." He said as he trailed his hands up my shirt and grasped my waist. "Can we take this to the bedroom, Doll?" I smirked, knowing it was going my way, "Of course babe." He stood up with my legs still around his waist, and walked me to his room, placing me on his bed, him, still in between my legs, "I want you to fuck me into the bed sheets babe," I said in a lazy seductive whisper to his ear, biting his earlobe after. Dabi smirked, "I'll fuck you so hard you won't walk for a week if that's what you want?" "Yes daddy, please fill up this pussy with you thicc cock,"

Dabi's POV

          God she's turning me on...I though to myself as I started to grind against her slowly, I knew it would bother her, but I like to tease. I felt my cock harden every time she started nipping or lightly kiss my jaw and neck, she even sometimes meets my grinds with her own, god was that a turn on, her needing me so much. The tent in my pants grew to the point of where it hurt. I hope she doesn't mind an experiment.

Your POV

He backed away and started taking off his cloths, "Strip and wait," I did as he said, and waited on the bed as he walked over to the closet and grabbed a box, shit I know what's gonna happen, nothing not kinky comes out of a closet box, I thought to myself as he pulled out handcuffs....Wait! Handcuffs!? He could have just told me his plan?! But...that probably would have ruined the surprise...and that's kinda hot tho...like...I'm into that tho low key I guess..."We're gonna do something a little different..." he said before pinning me and cuffing my hands over my head, "for extra measure cause those are cheap," he took his belt off and tied them around my wrists as well, "You look hot like that, Doll," he whispered seductively in my ear, I cold feel myself getting wetter and wetter, "D-Dabi..." I said through a shaky breath, rubbing my legs for friction, he pushed them apart, "You asked to be fucked (when I was first writing this, "fucked" autocorrected to "fussed," and I laughed so hard y'all) into the bed sheets, your getting fucked into the bed sheets," Shit I'm in for it...he kissed down my jaw, my neck, my chest, he stoped the trail of hickies and kisses to stare, knowing I hate it,"Dabi...Please...S-Stop staring..." "Alright baby girl, only cause you asked nicely..." he said before latching himself onto my hardened nipple, biting and twirling his tongue around it, "Ahhh~ D-Dabi~!" I love the fact I can't touch him, but hate it at the same time...I love it cause it makes me want him more, but hate the fact I can't run my hands through his surprisingly soft hair...he stopped fondling my one breast, switching the treatments, while one was being nipped at, the other was getting groped, he stopped and started trailing more kisses and hickies down my body. He got to my womanhood and started kissing my thighs, leaving hickies there too, he then started fingering my clit, "A-Ahh~! D-Dabi~!" "Your so wet princess...who are you wet for doll? Tell me, who are you wet for?" "Y-you Dabi- Ahh~!" "That's right," he shoved two fingers in me, thrusting them in and out fast, "Agh~! D-Dabi~! Ahh~!" I felt the build up as my walls tightened around him, "D-Dabi! I-I'm gonna cum~!" He pulled his fingers out, earning a pouty huff as he licked his fingers clean, without breaking eye contact with me.

Dabi's POV

          I knew that would break her, orgasm denial always does, "Wh-Why'd you s-stop?" I smirked, "Don't want you having all the fun do we, BabyDoll?" I loved seeing her so venerable and at my mercy like this...I tugged my pants and underwear down, thrusting all the way into her, "Ahahh~! D-Dabi~!" It felt so good to here her call out my name like her life depended on it, "Scream my name louder BabyDoll!" "Dabi!" I felt her walls clench, I knew she was close, but so was I, "Louder Doll! Cum with me! Scream My Name!" "DABI!" Was all she said former to cum, I pulled out right after and came Of her thighs and stomach. I laid next to her on the bed and untied her wrists, throwing the cuffs and belt somewhere in the room.

Authors POV

          Dabi got up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom, he came back and cleaned (Y/n) with it and laid next to her again, pulling her into a tight embrace, "I love you (Y/n)," "I love you too Dabi," was what they said before pulling the covers over them self's and falling to sleep.

Meanwhile....

"I did not need to hear that..." Shigaraki said from in the bar, "I think it's cute~!" Toga responded, "The should keep it down, that's what it is," A very traumatized pissed off Shigaraki retorted.

A/n

          And that's a wrap, please leave requests and such, the authors note before this should clarify what to do. Thanks for reading~! Also, those of you that have no school do to COV-19, please stay safe and don't get sick, this is a serious virus, I wish y'all the best of school break tho! I'm out my Kinky Compadres! Bye~! Also, some of my writing is done on my laptop, and the other on my iPad or phone, so when the words are all capitalized then you know I'm writing on the laptop, if it's written without all caps, then i'm Writing on my phone or iPad. I'm done now, so, Good Bye~!

Word count: 1218