Minas idea

"Why are we here again?" asked Tokoyami.
Everyone was sat in the 1-A dorms common room.
"Because I have an idea!!" Smiled Mina, the class groaned, if Mina had an idea it couldn't be good.
"C'mon guys it'll be fun!" Exclaimed Mina.
"Just write your crushes name on a piece of paper and put it in this bowl and we will read it out, like an anonymous confidence boost!" Explained Mina.
Everyone just stared at her.
"Pleaseee?" she begged,
everyone finally reluctantly agreed.
Mina handed out everyone a piece of paper and they all wrote their crushes on it and folded it so no one could see then put it in the bowl Mina was holding.
Mina sat down.
"And... this one says... Todoroki!" Mina squealed a bit too excitedly.
Todoroki looked completely unfazed, guessing it was probably one of his fangirls, probably Momo was what he thought. Till he looked to his right and saw Izuku had gone bright red.
"What I didn't tell you guys was that we have to guess who wrote it!" Squealed Mina.
"WHAT!" Everyone shrieked.
Mina giggled awkwardly.
"I guess it was Izuku," exclaimed Denki cooly.
"m-me!?" stuttered Izuku
"Why!?" he said awkwardly.
"Well, your stuttering and you went bright red so it's kinda obvious." Explained Denki.
"I-I'm going to bed!" yelped Izuku, covering his face which was redder than a tomato as he ran out the room.
"I'm going to check on him," said Todoroki, who was faintly blushing.
"And that's two down," grinned Mina.
And that's when they realized they were playing right into Mina's matchmaker game and there was no way out...

"And the next one is... Tsuyu!" smiled Mina.
Uraraka went pink,
"I'm going to the bathroom!" She announced and ran off.
"Ribbit?" said Tsuyu in confusion.
"Guess we all know who that was," said Sero.
"Typical pink cheeks" muttered Bakugo with his eyes closed.
Tsuyu just blushed and smiled inside.

"This one says... Bakugo?" Questioned Mina.
"Bakugo?!" Everyone said at the same time, apart from Kirishima because he didn't understand why people wouldn't like Bakugo so that was a huge giveaway.
Everyone stared at Kirishima, including Bakugo and Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Tch," said Bakugo and he got up and left.
"Bakugo wait!" Shouted Kirishima but he had already left so Kirishima buried his face in his hands and groaned.
"You okay Kirishima?" Asked Denki.
"Yeah, fine," muttered Kirishima as he looked away.
"moving on," said Mina after a while

The next one says... myself" Mina questioned.
"Really! It just says myself!!" Exclaimed Mina.
"Really Aoyama?" Sighed Momo
"But of course really!" grinned Aoyama.
Mina sighed but smiled.

"Ok, this is... Todoroki? again?" Mina exclaimed.
Everyone looked around confusingly but Momo looked down and blushed, she had done this last time Todoroki was called out too but sine Izuku was bright red no one had noticed, but they did this time.
"Momo do you like Todoroki?" asked Sato.
Momo closed her eyes tight then ran off to her dorm.
"Poor Momo," said Hagakure.

"Ummmm this one says... Ojiro!" Smiled Mina as she looked at Hagakure, who if wasn't invisible people would know she was blushing and smiling to herself.
"Me!?" Exclaimed Ojiro
"I bet it was Hagakure," said Tsuyu, which it was because Hagakure had told all the girls that she liked Ojiro.
Hagakure just giggled in response and Ojiro looked at her, then looked away, then blushed.

"Well the next one says... Midoriya," said Mina.
Everyone just stared at one another knowingly.
"I wonder what him and Izuku are doing" thought Sero out loud.
After a while, Mina coughed loudly to bring everyone's attention back.

"Next one says... Denki!" smirked Mina.
Jiro hadn't really been paying attention to the game, she had her earphone jack plugged into her iPod and was listening to cavetown, that was till Denki got called out and the shock brought her out of her daze and her earphone jack came out the iPod which was now on the floor because she was using her hands to cover her blushing face.
Denki smirked, he wouldn't of minded if it were any of the girls but he really wanted it to be Jiro so when she acted the way she did he had a good guess his wish was granted.
"You ok Jiro?" Laughed Denki.
"Mhm," said Jiro in a muffled voice because her face was buried by her hands.
Denki slowly got up off the floor and sat next to Jiro on the couch and grinned whilst he was blushing.
Inside Jiro was squealing but in reality, she just looked at Denki then picked up her iPod and quickly started listening to her music again.

"Okayyy... This one says... Uraraka!" Said Mina
"What!?" Said Uraraka exasperatedly.
Uraraka looked at Tsuyu.
"Ribbit" smiled Tsuyu as she blushed.
Uraraka and Tsuyu looked at each other both blushing and smiling and Mina smirked knowing she had done a great deed.

"Next one says... me!?" Squealed Mina,
"look it says me!" Mina exclaimed as she bounded off the couch and started showing the paper to everyone.
Sero smiled and rubbed the back of his neck as his cheeks went pink.
"Did you write this?!" Asked Mina loudly as she turned to face Sero
"Huh!?" Sero blushed,
"you and me are gonna talk later!" Smiled Mina as Sero stared at her dumbfounded.
Then Mina returned to the couch and inhaled deeply.
"Right the next one says... no one" frowned Mina.
"booring!" She said as she dropped it on the floor and Kota smiled to himself.
"This one says... shitty hair?!" Exclaimed Mina.
Everyone turned to look at Kirishima, Bakugo was the only one who called Kirishima that.
"Are you sure that's what it said?!" Asked Kirishima, who was pink and looked like he saw a ghost.
"Mhm!" Nodded Mina
Kirishima smiled to himself and Denki rolled his eyes at his best friend.
"Okay, so this one says... All women?" Questioned Mina.
"Really Mineta!" Snapped Hagakure.
"Yep!" Grinned Mineta creepily.
All the girls stared daggers at Mineta.
"It's past 9 we should be going to our dorms now" stated Iida as he did a lot of robotic hand movements.
"Aww fine," said Mina reluctantly.
Then everyone sloped off to bed and Mina had taken the bowl with her...

Words: 975