Attempt 2.0

"And then he asked me to be his girlfriend! It was soooo romantic!" Exclaimed Mina. 
The girls of 1-A were all hanging out in Hagakure's dorm.
"Awww! I totally ship that!" Squealed Hagakure.
"Took them long enough though," sighed Uraraka as if she was tired of waiting for them to date.
"So what about your love lives? Anything juicy?" Asked Mina, smirking slightly.
"Me and Ojiro are dating! He confessed after the game of truth or dare we had!" Hagakure told them.
"Yass girl!!!" Squealed Mina.
"Congrats," smiled Jiro.
"Ship!" Giggled Uraraka.
"Congratulations Hagakure, ribbit." Congratulated Tsuyu.
"Yeah... Congrats." Momo smiled.
"So Momo, you have your eyes on anyone yet?" Asked Uraraka.
"No..." Replied Momo.
"Don't worry ultimate matchmaker is here to help!" Mina stated proudly.
"No! I mean, thanks, but no, you saw what happened last time." Mumbled Momo.
"Oh come on, that was a one-time thing! So what if dumb Pikachus aren't your type!?" Exclaimed Mina.
"It's not like there's anyone left in class who doesn't already either like each other, have a girlfriend or just wants to be single pretty much forever." Implied Momo.
"That's true." Agreed Tsuyu.
Mina put her hand on her chin as if she was thinking hard.
"Well... What if... You dated someone, who ISN'T in our class..." Mina said, an evil grin spreading across her face.
"What do you mean?" Asked Momo concernedly. 
"What about that dude you met in training camp? What was his name... Oh yeah, Awase!" Exclaimed Mina.
"Awase?..." Momo blushed at the thought of dating Awase.
"Yeah! I mean I don't know too much about him but due to the fact you went red when I said his name I think you guys would be cute together!" Grinned Mina.
"Huh!? No way!" Momo stated as she went even redder.
"Awww!" Giggled Hagakure.
"Here we go again..." Sighed Jiro.
"Ok were totally getting you two together!" Concluded Mina.
"I didn't agree to this!" Exclaimed Momo.
"You don't have to we can already tell you want us to!" Replied Mina.
"Ugh, whatever..." Mumbled Momo.
"Aha! So basically I'm going to get Kendo in on this too, and she is going to ask Awase how he feels about you, and then if the feelings are there, then she is going to get you two on a date, and we'll see how it goes!" Explained Mina.
"If this doesn't go right I'll never trust you with stuff like this again..." Sighed Momo.
"It won't! I have a good feeling about it this time!" Stated Mina.
"Mhm." Momo said with an eye-roll.