Lunch Together.

After talking a little bit at the park the two men both went to Le Diplomate which was a good French Restaurant, they sat down across from each other in a booth- unsurprisingly the two got along extremely well, though maybe Melone felt unnerved by Thomas Jefferson's love for sheep, nevertheless they had fun talking together.

"- and that's why sheep are a multi-purpose domestic creature." Thomas finishes his explanation on the history and purpose of the sheep, many things Melone did not know. "Are you listening?" Thomas asks, a southern accent making itself apparent. "-Huh? Yeah. Sheep are a multi-purpose domestic creature." Melone was absolutely smitten with this handsome, sexy, man who was surprisingly talking to him. "No, not that, I asked what you like." The man raises a brow awaiting an answer from the now nervous twink. "Oh- Uh- I like Astrology n matchmaking..." He trails off, before his eye lights up in excitement, "What's your zodiac sign? Your blood type? Oh!- Wait- Nevermind." 

His zodiac sign? Does it look like has read Homestuck? Astrology was a fictitious thing, but, if it would make Melone happy he'd think about it. "Okay..." He drawls out, "I believe I'm an Aries and my blood type is..A." Melone places a hand on his chest, gasping, being overdramatic. "FUCK! An Aries? That sucks, well, It's not as bad...but I'm a Virgo so we're naturally paternal or motherly...aha..." He winks at Thomas. "I don't think Aries and Virgos are compatible but some make it work out! As for your blood type..." Melone leans back staring down at the menu, licking his lips, damn everything looked delicious... "Yeah..Uh...Type A is compatible with Type O which I am." He chuckles, before ordering their food.

Thomas had ordered a Shrimp Cocktail, Bouef Roti, and a Chicken Paillard, while Melone just ordered a Onion Soup Gratinée.

Of course they sat there, Thomas processing the information given by Melone, although Melone was eagerly looking around the restaurant. "I don't like French bitches." He excitedly states as if it was just a mere fact, which it was because the French suck ass, but that enraged Thomas due to being good friends with a few of those French bitches. "What did you say? Huh? Why don't you like the French? They made the Eiffel tower and gave us the Statue of Liberty!! I helped a lot of them out, you know, what's so special about Italy? Huh? Fag?" 

The purple haired man looks away, feeling as if he should cry just from the anger he felt radiating from the man who was again very sexy.

This, of course, makes Thomas feel bad so he gently reaches over the table placing his hands on Melone's face. "Oh I'm sorry snowflake, did I OFFEND you? Do you want a bandaid? Do you want a hug? Do you want...a kiss..? I will kiss you. I will do it. Right on the mouth-" This causes Melone to laugh, it was stupid but kind of endearing, he leans close. "- Come here snowflake..that's it..." They both kiss for a brief second. "Your lips are so soft, snowflake.. mnnhm... ah... snowflake........." They both pull away as the waiter arrives with their food, he looks tired as hell as if this thing happens every hour on the clock. "Your food, sirs." 

Was it okay for them to kiss despite knowing each other for like two hours? Absolutely, Melone was kind of a whore.

The whole situation was laughable so the two men laugh, thanking the waiter, before digging in. "Wow! I take it back! The French are cool for making this good food." Melone happily chirps, Thomas nodding in agreement, they eat and Thomas refuses to let his guest of honor to even pay especially since it was kind of expensive and he doubted this bitch made enough money to even attempt to pay this kind of bill- it was like one hundred and fifty dollars.

"Hey, thanks for cheering me up." Melone reaches into his pocket, pulling out like a phone from two thousand and ten despite it being nineteen xx, he makes Thomas put his phone number into the phone before giving Thomas his own phone number. After exchanging their phone numbers they walk back towards the hotel together, laughing due to their dumb dad jokes that they're saying to one another, things start tensing up when Prosciutto notices the two because he's a chain smoker who should die by the time he hits like Thirty-Five if he's an unlucky bastard.

"Mel...who is this?" He asks, brows furrowed in annoyance that they were even laughing. "Oh! This is my new friend Thomas Jefferson! He's American, isn't that interesting?" Melone has a big, stupid, grin on his face as he hooks his arms with Jefferson's. "Ah...yeah...I'm Prosciutto."

The two taller men could sense the tension but maybe because they're at eye level while Melone is at chest level with the two. "Nice to meet ya," He huffs, smiling down at Melone, "I'll see you tomorrow, okay? I'll take you out around town and show you all the nice places maybe even a few museums since you said you like history." Melone gives a thumbs up in response. "Hell yeah! I'm excited to hangout with you." 

After bidding farewell Thomas went back to work while Melone went inside the hotel to relax for a little while, which had left Prosciutto outside wondering how the hell Melone even managed to meet a more important person than himself- richer too- but he doesn't care. Not at all. Why would he care? They're taking a break, maybe he should find some hot woman to fuck and that'll make Melone jealous- no, no, that's stupid, he'll figure it out later.

Prosciutto puts out his cigarette and heads inside.

------------------------------------Texts----------------------------------------

                                                                        4:20 PM

Mel: Hey Thomas!! So glad we had our numbers exchanged! <3 <3

TJ: Aha, yeah, you liking the city so far?

Mel: Yeah! It's amazing! I love the view!

TJ: Sweet! I'm excited about tomorrow - LOL

Mel: Me too! It'll be super fun! Bet its more fun that your work.

TJ: Absolutely
TJ: Hey, I'll text you more later.
TJ: Gotta go back to work >:(

Mel: Okay!! Have fun!! I'll talk to you soon <3 :)!

TJ: :) <3

--------------------------------Texts END---------------------------------