Act normal

(i'm going to start doing prespectives/pov's so be aware of that)

Kageyama pov

I was walking with Hinata and I was wondering if I could ask him about the incident, but I don't want him too be upset. So I just kept silent, then I thought what about that girl he talks too. I think her name was morie or something, but I could ask her about the situation. I mean he was talking to her a lot besides the team and me so I could ask if she knows anything about the situation then I could get more information!

Hinata's pov

Kageyama as been quite while walking I think he's just worried about the... incident. No get it out of your head if you don't think about it you'll forget about it.

*At school*

I went to my locker, then noticed there was a note in it. Once I opened it I almost Burst in tears again.

It said " if you think staying with your boyfriend will stop us from hurting you your wrong. You'll always be the gay piece of sh** and that'll never change." I held back my tears put the note away and sat down in my seat.

My friends and morie talked to me as usual and even though I felt like crying I acted like I was my regular old self.

*After class*

Kageyama's pov

I felt relieved that class was over. Hinata seemed worried when I left and I was praying that Hinata wasn't hurt. Which it also gave me a bit of clues on who it is.

"Hey kageyama!!!" Hinata said with a huge grin on his face

Thank God he wasn't hurt. Now I know that it's not a first year, but I still want to see if that girl has any information on the situation. And by chance Hinata walked out with the girl so I walked up to them (of course)and I just kept thinking about who the person might be.

I know this might be weird but I'm new to this. 😅