The end of the week

Hinata's pov

"Hm" I said I was trying to make sure I heard him right kageyama said "shoyo Hinata that's your name" I'm pretty sure my eyes lit up I was so excited! "YAY!" I said " I KNOW MY NAME NOW"  I was Soo happy, but I noticed kageyama was shaking a bit and covering his face.

"Are you okay?!" I asked. I was panicking did I do something?!!! Was he crying! Morie than sat in a chair next to me and said "don't worry he's fine he's just going through something called a gay panic" I was unsure what it was but I said "okay!" Before she said "well I better get going see ya love birds as she walked away".

I forgot what that word lovebirds meant greatttt I'm a idiot. I looked back at kageyama still covering his face, I wanted to help him so I decided to give him a peck on the cheek, which I did. His face instantly turned red and he places his face right on the bed.

I giggled at him while he said "uhhhh why are you Soo cute!!" Which made me smile when he looked up his face was red which made me smile more. just seeing him at that moment made me happy. He then said "come on boke it's late let's go" he got up and started walking out.

I got up grabbed my things and quickly followed kageyama outside. I then remembered something and asked "what about volleyball practice?" He answered back shocked "I'm okay, but you need some rest so I'm taking you home."

I was pretty upset "hmph fine" I said angrily while walking he laughed and grabbed my hand then we walked too my house.

*At hinata's house*

"Thanks for taking me kageyama!" I said as we walked too the door "no problem " he said while smiling. "Oh since it's late would you like too stay for the night?'' I asked it was pretty late and it wasn't safe to be out that late.

Kageyama then said "okay only if your mom allows me my" "I think she'll be fine'' I said while I walked in as kageyama followed me.

"HEY MOM. Is it okay that I brought kageyama?" I said as my mom wacked me against my head with a newspaper she sighed and said " it's okay that he can stay just next time don't come in So damn late! I got worried"

I laughed nervously "sorry mom there was another incident""oh another..then that's okay I guess now go eat, foods on the table and I'll make one for you too kageyama" "thanks" kageyama said as we sat down.

*After they ate*

Me and kageyama went to my room I was about to set up a bed for him when he face planted into mine. I laughed "bakayama that's my bed" I said while pulling him off he said "sorry I'm just tired''. "It's fine" I said "I'll be right back I'm going to shower then I'll set up the bed okay?" I said while walking into the Bathroom

He nodded and I went to the bathroom

*10 minutes later*

I got out of the shower fully dressed just to see kageyama sitting next to my bed on his phone half asleep. I was drying my hair then I remembered "wait where is the bed again?" I forgot great.

He looked up at me and sighed "let me guess your mom and natsu's asleep so you can't ask them. I mumbled "yeah" he sighed layed down in my bed and went to sleep. HOW DID HE TAKE IT SO CALMLY I just layed next to him and fell asleep.

Another Clift hanger next will be some kagehina fluff :3 which I'm gonna die at. Anyways sorry if this took awhile for me too write I ligit had no idea what to write and this is type two so rip.😔✌️