Forgotten Memories

New picture!!! I decided to change it and look threw my gallery (and ship gallery on Instagram) too find a new picture! Now it's time for the fanfic!!! (my best friend Alexis is gonna kill me because of this)

Hinata's pov

I woke up in the nurses clinic... I think. I checked the time and it was 12:00. I then felt like it's almost time for something important but I can't put my finger on it.

All I could remember is hearing I think a girl named I think Morie screaming something before passing out and nothing else. I looked on my arms to see them all bandaged weird I thought how did that happen. The nurse suddenly walked in and asked me what I remembered.

Hm at that moment, I told her that all I remember is my mom,sister, morie, kageyama and something that happened right before I passed out. I was utterly confused. I then mumbled "who am I again".

I'VE FORGOTTEN MY NAME!!! I could only Remember a few things like family my boyfriend and friend, but I couldn't remember my name... What even Happened. I felt like a complete idiot. Once I asked that the question the nurse looked terrified and walked out.

She was outside and I got bored so I started fiddling with things like im pretty sure a pencil and some stickers, because I had no idea what to do.

I then looked up and saw a volleyball on the ground, which reminded me of something. I PLAY VOLLEYBALL! I remember that now I remembered the rules the games and everything!!

But that still didn't help with me figuring out my name, which was pretty upsetting. I was lost in thought when kageyama and Morie walked in.

*A few minutes earlier*

Kageyama's pov

I was waiting outside with the girl morie I think and she suddenly sighs so I asked her "what is it". She suddenly jumped up and said "nothing!" But I knew it wasn't nothing so I asked again "what is it" she seemed scared but gave in '' hinata h...has been being...h... harassed...''

(most people would've called it bullying but that guy has been through stuff)

I froze in shock why didn't he tell me this... Was he scared was he worried what happened, but all that I could say was ''w...what" Morie pulled out her phone to reveal her and hinata's text messages. I couldn't believe it...

Then the nurse suddenly walked out looking shocked. I walked up to her and asked "WHAT'S WRONG IS HE OKAY!" I calmed down and she said "he's alright but because of the the lost of blood and the panic attack caused his brain to lose some of his memories."

Me and Morie froze, what!!! He lost his memories!!! She(the nurse) then said "he does Remember a few things like family, you two and a bit of what happened ,but everything else it seemed like he's forgotten it"

I've could've asked anything like if he could remember again, but the thing I asked is "can we go see him" he was my number one priority right now and she agreed then let us inside.

And the only thing I walk into is Hinata playing with a volleyball with stickers on his face. He looks at us and says "oh hey morie hey kageyama" while giving us his bright smile. I just cover my face too stop me from blushing.

At a time like this why does he have too be so cute! Expecially at the wrong times!! Then I just walked up to him and hugged him, "thank God your okay boke" he looked confused when I said boke "is that my name? I don't remember what my name was or is"

I just stopped hugging him and said "no... It's not it's just a nickname" I said while rubbing his head. "Oh okay then what is my name??" He asked and I instantly knew that he thought it was a stupid question so I just lightly smiled and said

"Shoyo"

*Screeching* yes another Clift hanger I dunno what's my thing with Clift hangers but I just love them you don't know what's happening next do you just use evidence or create something totally different!

Anyways sorry for Grammar mistakes I suck at spelling and figuring how words go together 😅