Festival

I hope you guys are happy with this chapter I had to do actual RESEARCH because I'm American and not Japanese so I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please help me =^=.
-author

Kageyama's pov

Me and hinata were talking when I got a text from Daichi. I checked my phone and read the text. "What does it say?" Hinata says confused. "He asked me if we would like to go to a festival nearby", I said as hinata's face lit up.

"YES!!" He screamed as he stood up. "Alright" I said. Hinata looked so happy and pushed me into a room " here put this on!" He said as he handed clothes.

As he left I took a closer look at it "a kimono?" I thought as I changed into it. I didn't know hinata's family was traditional when it came to festivals. As I walked out I saw Hinata in his and he instantly saw me.

Hinata's pov

"OMG YAMA YOU LOOK SO GOOD IN IT" I yelled excitedly as I hugged him. "Woah woah Hinata calm down" he said surprisingly calmly, "sorry I get excited when it comes to things like this" I said as I stopped hugging him.

"Oh okay and I didn't know your family was traditional like this" kageyama said a bit confused, "oh my family only does this for holidays and festivals it's been running if my family for years so we like to keep it traditional" I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Now come on we don't want to be late" I said while dragging kageyama "okay okay calm down" kageyama said as he started walking.

*At the festival*

Kageyama's pov

Once we get there we meet up with the others and tsukishima starts being as salty as ever. "Wow king I didn't know you did this kind of things" tsukishima snickered. "I don't I said, but Hinata made me do this" i answered back and glaced at Hinata.

Daichi then spoke up, "enough fussing let's go enjoy the festival activities" "YEAH" everyone shouted as he all head into the festival.

WARNING
Profanity
Slight homophobia

3rd person

Everyone was having a great time but they're were others from the school aswell like Morie and her friend Sukiyaki (Suki for short). "Oooo look who's here! Kageyama~" said suki "oh shut up I have no chance with him remember" Morie said as she drank her green tea

"Come on how?!?!? It's not like he's taken or anything!" As Suki said trying to convince her too do it. "Uh yes he is remember!!" Morie said in a mad tone. "Oh I'm sorry" suki said sarcastically she didn't like Hinata, she thought that he was useless and annoying.

Morie sighed knowing that she was lying, "come on just talk to him and soon he'll be yours!!" Suki said.

Morie slammed down her tea (luckily it was empty) and screamed "NO IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SH*!!! HES MY BEST FRIEND AND IM NOT DOING THAT OVER SOME BOY DO WHY CANT YOU JUST STOP!!" She officially had lost it.

Suki got angry and yelled "COME ON HE COULD BE YOURS, IF YOU STOP BEING A LITTLE BI*!!! SCREW THAT GAY BAS* YOU DON'T NEED HIM YOU HAVE ME!!!!"

"NO I DON'T HES MY BEST FRIEND AND I DON'T CARE UF HES GAY OR DATING THE GUY I LIKE I WOULD NEVER HURT A FRIEND UNLIKE YOU!!" morie screamed causing a commotion.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T NEED YOU. YEAH AND YOU KNOW WHAT" Suki yelled as she grabbed her own tea "TAKE THIS YOU SL*" she said splashing it on morie and stopping away.

Hinata instantly runs too her "omg are you okay what happened here!?" He said and looking at the stain on her outfit. "Nothing just a fake as* friend" morie said in a slightly angry Tone.

"Come here we can get you a new outfit then you can change" Hinata said as he dragged her over. "No no it's fine it's just a little stain" morie said hesitating,

"no after what happened you deserve it" hinata said smiling which made morie know that she made the right choice.

They spent the rest of the day playing and having fun even some kissing happened but in the end morie knew that she made the right choice and knew she'll find love one day.

The end

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed my story I'll be working on more but I need ideas maybe au ideas or inspirations, but I really do hope you enjoyed all these twist and turns in my story and I'll love if you'll like me to do more.

-author