in the mid afternoon

Hinata's pov

I woke up to the sight of kageyama. Huh I thought he seemed to be hugging me which made me smile. I managed to get out of kageyama's grip, surprisingly and went to the kitchen.

Hm it's quite in here I thought it's usually loud and chaotic, then I saw a note on the counter. "Hey sweetie me and natsu will be back on Monday were going to your grandma's house, but since your boyfriend is here we decided for you too stay love ya and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" i said while reading the note.

I laughed I love and hate my mom so much right now. I smiled while I heard someone walk in the room, I look up too see kageyama. "Oh hey bakayama!" I said and he walked up to me "hey. What do you have there" kageyama asked.

"Oh just a note from my mom." I said as  I placed it down, and kisses his head. Anyways want anything I'll cook. "Sure just make whatever, and do you have any bigger clothes I need to shower" kageyama said. "Yeah in the room on the left they're some of my dad's clothes I think he won't mind he's barley here anyways"

"Okay thanks" kageyama said as he walked in the room

*A couple minutes later*

Kageyama's pov

I come out of the room after taking a shower and getting dressed then I just she Hinata cooking while flour, sugar and a bunch of other ingredients everywhere!

I laughed and said "Hinata what the hell" he look at me gave me a stupid grin and said I forgot how too cook so I'm following a recipe, but I got a bit.. messy.

I looked at him and said go shower I'll continue and clean up. "no I want to do it!" Hinata said while giving hmph. "Just go you need to shower" i said while still looking at him which made him very flustered. "Fine" he mumbled as he walked too his room.

Sorry it's Soo short I had no motivation to write this 😅