Morie's thoughts

Morie's pov

Hinata hasn't been here for a week! What happened he said it was a panic attack, but he also said he was coming today. It has been pretty boring besides people saying I shouldn't be friends with Hinata cause he's gay?!

That's actually the stupidest reason I have ever heard. Ughh I'm gonna kill the person who posted that stupid photo! Then out of no where the door opened.

It was Hinata!!! He's back! As soon as he walked in the gossiping started the only place he was allowed to sit was with me and his friends could you believe that?! I'm already getting tired of this day and it barley started.

*At launch break*

For the first time in me and hinata would've rather leave the class instead of staying for lunch. We usually eat in there like some of the other students,but nooo we got kicked out by a bunch of dimwits.

I sighed "well do you know anywhere we can sit since we're "not allowed" to be in the class. " Hinata said "I guess we can sit outside a class?" I nodded and we walked a few doors down from our class and had lunch there.

We were actually having a good time until ughh a guy came up to us and kicked Hinata on the arm. I was pissed!!! But I couldn't do anything cause a teacher showed up straight AFTER he did it. God some days I really hate people.

That wasn't even the worse part! Hinata actually took it so calmly like it happens everyday?!?!?! I asked him why he didn't do anything and all he said "I don't really know it just doesn't bother me that much" he's too innocent for this!

*A few minutes later*

Kageyama decided to join us which I don't mind since I prefer being quiet, and I also admit they are a cute couple. Watch them flirt was pretty entertaining as well, even tho something was telling me to be jealous. I really wasn't.

Well when I wasn't jealous I noticed other people were, that might be a reason why the person posted the picture. Hmm I still wonder.