Grindelwald's Arrival

DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE, HOGWARTS MORNING

"So then it must be Grindelwald's acolytes, then," Minerva concluded after Dumbledore had finished telling her about the attacks.

"What?" He asked.

"It must be his acolytes," She explained, "They must have had access to the school through the cabinet. When you entered that cabinet, you opened up the entrance to Hogwarts through the Room of Requirements. They left scars of the Deathly Hallows on the victims' wrists and–"

"But what about the Chamber of Secrets, then?"

"What about it?"

"The memory of someone putting a basilisk in the chamber of secrets, and the blood on the wall reading 'The Chamber of Secrets has been opened'."

"I don't think it's really been opened, Albus," Minerva assured him, "The writing was there just to throw us off."

"Well, what are we supposed to do?"

"Nothing," She replied, "You put that maze in the cabinet, Albus. They'll never get out."

___________________________

MEANWHILE AT THE CAMP NEAR CASTELOBRUXO

"Why don't we just go back to London?" Queenie asked as she sat by the campfire, warming her hands above the flames, "If Grindelwald really is here, already, then we need to leave before he can get the cloak."

"We should help the aurors," Tina disagreed, "Find out what he's up to."

"But the cloak has to be hidden somewhere! We can't–"

"Queenie, for all we know, there's nothing special about the cloak! You've never believed in anything to do with the Deathly Hallows before. There's nothing special about it, I'm telling you!"

"Then why would Grindelwald be so desperate to find it?"

"I- I don't know," Tina answered, "I need to go and get some more firewood."

She stood up and left, but saw Newt's suitcase lying open on the ground. She hesitated, then descended the steps into the case.

She found herself at the bottom of the stairs in his wooden shed. It had been three years since she had seen it last. It was difficult to conclude whether the room was a mess or there were too many things inside to call it an organised space. Shelves were packed and strange instruments were scattered around the room too.

She peered through the small window to see Newt feeding a zouwu and smiled. But then she saw the reflection of a man upon the glass as he moved to hold his wand to her throat.

"Don't move, Tina."

___________________________

INSIDE NEWT'S SHED

Tina sat on a wooden stool, her hands bound behind her back. She stared into Grindelwald's eyes before asking, "How long have you been hiding in his case?"

"I apparated inside just then to find you."

"How could you have apparated to a place that you don't know?"

"Magic," He answered. Tina scowled. "Tell me, Miss Goldstein, where's the cloak?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," She responded.

The shed door swung open to reveal Newt standing in the doorframe. He withdrew his wand in an instant and was about to cast a spell at Grindelwald when he disapparated.

Newt ran forward to release her. She stood up, murmured, "Thank you," And was about to run up the stairs when he grabbed her wrist.

"Tina–"