prologue

A/N : few info about this story,

Only this chapter is in the main character's POV the rest are in the 3rd persons POV.
characters would be listed in this chapter but further explanation would be given when the character appears.

The rank of characters is determined by their abilities.

Rogues are seen as a pack of lone wolves. So the Alpha of a rouge pack is known as a stallion.

Warning: this book has to do with a psychotic female protagonist who is unstable but plays it cool. There would be scenes in this book that might scar you for a while and give you sleepless nights but its all under control and the brutality would be reduced to a level.

I picture this as an anime so yes, it takes place in Japan and the names would be Japanese thus, you get The idea of The environmental setting, cherry blossoms and all.

Old kimonos and all that even though its modern.

Usually, they are betrothed at 5. The alpha's pick the ones that catches their eye, so yes, our protagonist picked the boy she thought would suit for Alpha.

Random informations: there are different kind of packs. There are mixed packs, werewolves packs, lycan packs, vampire groups, wear cats and the rest.

The hell hounds and eye devils are usually lines and the leader is determined by three thing, the most reasonable, the most trustworthy, and the strongest.

The major packs are, ~hell pack.
~rugby pack.
~diamond pack.
~mirror pack.
~sapphire house.
~the house of cards pack (this is a rouge pack)

Other information would be given.

Note: this is not a happy mate story. This isn't all lovey dovey and it shows a female character that goes to the extreme and would take what she wants by hook or by crook, but what if there is someone worse than her?

Enjoy!!!!!!

I wasn't a Luna. I was the Alpha. Only daughter of my parents, the other of my sibling died in very ruthless accidents that weren't my fault *lies* they were all weak. Mother called me a devil, father was just scared of me.

I was a very strange breed which made them scared of me. But mother birthed me from her womb but looked at me in disgust from day one.

After birth, she tried murdering me. But I survived. When i turned 7, I asked her why she did it, thus, her second attempt.

I wasn't the devil, she was.

I was just a simple little child who was better than others.

I was prettier, more confident and more synical. I wasn't to be toyed with. People should know better by now. At the age of 12, I've killed 5 of my siblings. Even if I don't remember two of them, mother said I did all those times. Except for one that I did willingly.

And even now, mother still hates me. I don't know what her problem was.

The only way I'd lose my tittle is when I find my mate and i give him the tittle of Alpha and retain omega.

Like hell I'd be someone's baby making machine.

But I did like the sound of taking the lead. Deciding who I'd share my titlewith. Now that would be fun. It's exciting.

Not to talk about seeing people burn. I've been through a lot. A whole lot. But I have a feeling that I was saved by what I've been through.