chapter 4

500 MEN AND A CHILD

"You can't do that- I'm the first born  I should be the one going to war!" Daichi screamed, his voice had the authority of the next alpha but he was speaking to two Alphas and a Luna.

"Go to sleep my child-" his mother whispered in authority and he blinked back the drowsiness he felt.

"I-I have to h-help her-" he said through blurred vision when his grandfather walked up to him.

"S-say something father!" Daichi challenged. Emuze his lips looking anywhere but at his son's pleading eyes.

"She killed 4 of them. She killed four of your siblings so you can drop the good persons act. This is the only way- the only way to help her!" He finally spoke raging and Amaya soothed him by put her arms around him.

Daichi knew that was his father's excuse for one would doom themselves by killing their offspring by the moon goddess. His mother had already put aside her humanity and he knew it.

Daichi felt himself falling into a state of unconsciousness and this time, he didn't fight it. He let himself fall, not really caring. Eiko appeared catching him.

"Take him upstairs" Amaya commanded and Eiko nodded, using speed again to transport him to his room. Tucking him in and placing a kiss on his forehead.

The door to the castle slammed open and dragging and dropping sounds could be heard along side footsteps.

Her grandfather was amused by the sight.

He had asked a siren to do the job just so a scent won't be picked up. At least not this soon.

He felt proud of his handy work. He didn't hesitate to tell her and Amaya smiled to herself.

It would be impossible for even her at such a young age to go to war and survive without the gamma by her side.

Uruloki wasn't sure how to take the information. She wasn't particularly angry, or sad. She was excited at the least. But what she didn't get was why her mother was smiling so brightly.

Daichi was too weak to go on a battle. All he had was a crest and his fighting skills which she might even be better than since she was trained by her grandfather.

No mother to coo her each time she scraped her knee. No one to beg on her behalf each time she got whipped as punishment. No one to look at her in pity each time she fell. She had to get back up. Brush off the dust. Starting with wielding a dagger at 2 years old. Sounds Impossible but she did it.

No one to treat her blisters affectionately so she got used to the pain of holding a weapon even with bruises on her hand and of course her sweet oneesan had their mother.

She discarded her thoughts and spoke "when do we leave?" She wasn't fazed about the unconscious siren or the blood on her arm.

She convinced herself that if she won the war her father would praise her! He'd actually by proud of her.

"In a week time" her grandfather grinned wickedly. "If its for father, I'd slay even my own pack members." A smirk on her face, all the while her father said nothing.

○○○○○○○○○○

"Move move move!" The commander screamed, she didn't question the fact that there was no gamma with her and that she went alone. She actually seemed bored. She didnt remember the road either.

All she has to do is make sure she keeps the person in charge of the map alive so that he'd be able to take her back home.

She yawned on her horse as she gulped up and down. "Stop here- I want to take a nap" she ordered and they complied to it. She was with just 500 men.

"B-but we're in enemies territory" the guy leading said and she came down from her horse

"Ok. Then let's fight some enemies or something!" She cheered and they looked at her in disbelief. Everything went still. She could hear footsteps of a thousand- no - two thousand soldiers marching. She looked at her soldiers arching a brow.

"So this was a death note. If they wanted to get rid of me, they'd have just told me. But now... now I'm angry!" She whispered to herself with an ominous smile appearing on her face.

She drew out her sword. Her armour was stiffer with each movement she made. It seemed like it was trying to keep her down.

Uruloki looked at her men. "Mage!" She called and one stepped forward "undo the spell" she ordered and he looked to the ground. "I can't do that ohimesama" he said murmuring an apology.

"Ho?" she said her smirk growing wider. "Ok then. I need you to put another spell. Make me a substitute armour in the mean time which should be fire resistance.... from the inside out." She said and he nodded. Mouthing some words as he bent low, extracting ore from the ground in its raw form.

He was good. Why send him here to die? She grinned from ear to ear.

"Lets fight!" Uruloki yelled pumping her thin iron sword in the air. And the other knights howled doing the same.

She got back on her horse, riding to the front and beginning "if we were to die here, we die an honourable death! We'd be dying for a great cause! Those who are unmated should stay directly behind me! Those who are mated should stay behind them! 10 knights! Stay with the mage. I need my amour or we'd all perish" she screamed and they howled pumping their swords and weapons in the air.

"Archers! Take the high lands! Snipers! Have the back of the archers!" She ordered. Normally they were to set up tents but she noticed them too late. It was best they moved out now.

The thumping became louder. "Everyone else, stay behind me!" She roared while smirking to herself. She thought to herself if I could make them all feel protected and fight with all my might, I'd be more respected and feared. Father might even praise me! Mother might hug me! Brother might respect me more and see me as an equal!

"Lets bathe in their bloods!" She cheered one last time and turned to face the danger ahead. She won't be able to use speed in this armour and she only had her twin blades with her.

The footsteps grew louder.

Uruloki smirked to herself, if she died here, there's no way she could become Alpha and this simple stunt made her elated.

Her eyes shown in blood lust as she put her helmet on her head, taming her gold hair a little as wind blew slightly. She laughed, setting one of her blade on fire.

"Come on, come on. Show me some fun"

Hey there little fellas....

I love her. I love Uruloki.... Loki for short.

She's beautiful.