chapter 2

A BABY OF FLAMES

The way mother's looked at their children was beautiful. Some in adoration, some in hope most in love and joy but few with otter irritation and disgust. With malice and anger. With wide eyes that show hate and ragged breaths that showed anger.

It felt like Amaya could see it when she was pregnant. All the future deeds of this curse that was laying peacefully and sleeping in its cradle. She took slow steps towards it, humming the same tune she always did. The tune sounded of rain, mud and thorns all at once.

She picked up the sleeping baby in her arms in disgust. Walking over to the huge restroom, she turned on the tap to fill up the tub. Still humming her tune amidst the sound of the tap running.

She threw her baby inside. Watching as the baby struggled. Was she waiting for the baby to turn into a mermaid? She watched and listened as the baby struggled and cried. The infant was being chocker and drowned but she just looked at it emotionlessly.

"Luna his magesty-" a maid said walking in making Ammay's head snap in her direction."mother of the moons!" The lady gasped in horror. She wasted no time to rush to the baby, pulling her out.

"L-luna" the lady stammered in disbelief. She was one of the maids assigned to her magesty. The Luna stood up. "I'd let you live, this one time. And not a word to anyone about this" Amaya said in a cold tone making the lady shiver and her eyes widen in shock.

The maid ran out. Running with the baby to the maid chambers. She panthed. Her mind racing about she had just witnessed.

It was unhear of. Unthought of. Yes, some parent mistreated their children but not without something happening. Not without being a drunk, not without having a screw loose.

The maid looked at the sweet cute drenched Angel in her hands who was still coughing up water. She ran into the village of their kingdom, searching for an eternal or a fea.

Or even a witch. She was prepared to settle for one of the Mar folks or even a human.

She bumped into an eternal. "H-help please" she said catching her breath. The ethernal removed the hood of her cloak, eyeing the maid curiously.

Her skin was a sparkly purple, differentiating her from nymphs, elves, externals or Mar folks.

"What do you need noble?" The ethernal linked, walking around taking a low stance that showed off her legs and long black hair that matched her doll like eyes as she inspected the maid.

The maid unwrapped the baby a little to show to the ethernal who paused, looking at the creature curiously.

The ethernal dropped her cloak completely, being half naked except from a rag that hung loosely around her waist and her hair hung freely down her chest, showing her soul gem that was embeded in the centre of her chest.

Cautiously, the ethernal danced around a little drawing energy from her gem and putting the shimmering light into the baby.

A surge of heat spread through the body of the ethernal. She scowled eyeing the baby as she picked her cloak up and wore it, turning around and leaving the maid to breath a sigh of relief as the baby steadied and fell asleep.

The maid breathed a sigh of relief.

A week later......

The baby started to cry, her voice booming through the castle.

The Alpha was taking a stroll with his eldest son who was to be Alpha as he walked through the castles garden, admiring the work of the faes and plant nymphs.

There were sculptures around the garden and water fountains too.

"So one day all of this would be mine?" His son spoke. Giddily.

Emuze smiled at his son as he ruffled his hair.

"I'd take care of her with my life. I'd take care of the. Both my mate and my new sister. My brother can protect himself." The boy spoke.

He was dressed in a royal cloth with a thick red cape flowing just like his fathers and a similar airloom hanging in front of the straps of his cape.

A blood curling scream echoed through the palace. "My heart" he mouthed and a few seconds later he was standing beside his wife who was in front of their new daughters room, tears streaming down her eyes as she watched her son disenegrate into ash slowly.

"Father what happ-" he stopped in his tracks at the sight.

His brother was turning to ash and his new sister was cheering and clapping at the sight. His eyes widened a fraction. He should have stepped forward, said something, unlocked his power but no, the lady in the moon decided to torture him for an unknown crime.

The Alpha held his wife. Their pain was uncontrollable and Amaya wanted to charge a 2 week long court session for the devil but Alpha declined saying she had just unlocked her powers and knew what of what she had done. But she did. And Amaya knew she did.

She, Uruloki was given to her grandfather, the most feared man in the whole north.

"I can't do it anymore dad. I can't raise that child from hell" Amaya cried into her father's arms and he took this as an opportunity to create the ultimate weapon.

"Your highness..... why is the baby upside down?" His beta asked.

"Isn't this how I'm meant to hold it?" He questioned

"It's a she sir"

"Hmmmmmm, get me the gamma. He better make this thing into a good warrior in the next 5 years." He said tossing the baby Uruloki, to his beta who caught her confused.

5 years later.

She was returned to her parents. She had injuries and blisters. Amaya smirked at the sight. She had had three children after the devil left but one by one after Uruloki came back, they died, only her onisan she left to watch the horrific scene time after time.

Her grandfather said she was too much of an asset to be killed so he took her again.

Never had she felt the hug of her mother. He took her for her mating, but instead of her being mated to someone who choses her, she chose someone.

The most beautiful boy she had ever seen. Big yellowish eyes and golden brown hair that reminded her of a lion. He was quiet but said with a blush "you're pretty" and she picked him, the son of a stallion.

Eternal: creatures who are related to faes. But they are older than faes and live for eternity. They have soul diamonds and that is the only way to kill them. By taking out the solid diamond, the externals fire goes off. They heal, control animals, see the past, they are deeply connected to nature thus, they don't have human skin colour and they also don't put on clothes much.

They have pitch black eyes and have a range of skin colours. Mostly dark black, Brown, blue and rearly, translucent which allows them have the colour of who they touch.

The first recorded history of the eternals was back in the 17th century when a man called - found one.