chapter 6

ABOMINATION

Abominations. Beautiful creatures. Forced hybrids, or just creatures that affected the balance of the world. Creatures who shouldn't be let to exist.

Yes, there were a seperate set of creatures that were to be respected at all cost. The first sighting was refered to as "the slender man" they were beautiful creatures and a baby one just seemed to make its way to earth to find itself a child to play with and a misunderstanding of the creature spread.

Gender could only be determined by themselves and they had white eyes with big sadistic grins and they were all black or deep red in colour.

Back in her tent Uruloki readied herself for battle as she polished her sword, the commander barged in, causing her to glare at him. He put his sword to her neck and she smirked at him.

"Ohimesama" her mage said walking in too to see the abomination of what was taking place. He was shocked, he turned to the commander with pleading eyes.

"Bronze, lower your weapon" the mage cautioned and her smirk grew wider. She knew that indeed her mage had taken a great liking to her which she reciprocated.

"Listen to him Bronze" she said in a mocking tone. It was hilarious indeed. Someone a couple of decades old drawing their sword at a child of just a decade old.

"She let that boy go! He killed my brother!" Bronze fumed and the mage just looked down. He had to admit it that his princess was a strange one but that made her all the more beautiful. "I'm sure ohimesama has a reason for-" the mage cautioned. His purple eyes glowing, ready to protect his ohimesama.

"Enough! You of all people know that we were all sent here to die along with this cursed child! I have a mate! I have children! My brother is dead!" Bronze growled loudly tears on the brink of falling and her eyes glimmered.

"Bronze dont-" blood splattered across the princess's face as Bronze took a step back, shocked by his own actions. His eyes wide in horror. The limp body of her mage fell to the ground. The sword made from silver cut through his armour and his inner garment still cutting through his chest deep enough to reach his heart.

"Gather your army. Attack me." She commanded as her eyes seemed brighter because of the blood "for mated or unmated I will kill" her voice was low and dangerous and Bronze ran out, calling his knights.

She looked and the mages body. She bent to his side, tracing the blood on his body."you did well" she said and with a blood tainted smile as he put his hand on her cheek,

"Take care ohime" he coughed some blood stopping, before continuing "I love you" he whispered through bloodied teeth as he gave up the ghost.

She sighed. His link severed and she grew angry.

He was nice to her. Maybe because he loved her and was a paedophile but he loved her. And she respected him.

Come dawn and she bathed in the light of the warm Sun and smell of decaying body and blood.

She drew out both of her blades. They would all pay. For sending her out here. For killing her mage. For drawing a blade to her throat.

She heard the roar of lycans, wolves, mages, many more beasts and the ground began to shake, pebbles moving. She took in a long deep breath.

Even if she didn't think herself monstrous, this simple act of her parents indeed made her a monster.

And for the first time since she was born, she had never felt more anger and thrill curse through her veins.