Chapter 2

The trip down the hall seemed almost instantaneous, a small factor of the situation that Brian was happy to quickly forget as he shut the door behind them. He also chose to ignore that Chrissie was nowhere to be found in exchange for reveling in the enjoyment of having Roger with him again in such a naughty setting.

Driven by the sheer thrill of risk, Brian took back some control of their rendezvous and now was the one to push the other around, knocking Roger's shoulder to make him fall back onto the edge of the mattress with his feet dangling just above the floor. Their lips ferociously met again, and Brian eagerly brought a hand down to tug at the blonde's clothes as he slotted himself between the latter's legs, surprised to find there was already nothing there. The obscene press of Roger's cock against his bare thigh as he continued to tower over the younger man drew Brian's attention to the fact that he had also mysteriously shed all his garments, but—losing himself in moment—he found it hard to care.

An unsuccessfully suppressed moan from Roger into his mouth made Brian pull back, his own low groan escaping his lips when he realized he was already inside Roger. The blonde begged him to move and the professor gladly complied, moving his hips as gingerly as he had the first time they slept together. He buried his face in his partner's neck, busying himself with sucking a mark into the soft skin to cover up any embarrassing moans that threatened to leave his mouth. Brian didn't complain when Roger nudged his leg, silently requesting that they flip over and somehow effortlessly executing the position change. He let his eyes slip shut as the blonde settled himself in his lap and brought shaking hands up to tightly grip the younger man's hips.

Brian was about to teasingly trail a hand toward Roger's cock when an uncharacteristically high-pitched, girly moan filled his ears. "Professor May," the clearly female voice sighed as he stuttered his hips, the change still not registering in his mind. A particularly loud squeal made him peek his eyes open to see a young female in Roger's place. His gaze roamed up and over the bare chest in his face, his heart rate picking up and his eyes almost popping out of his head when he recognized the student bouncing in his lap.

"Debbie?!" Brian breathed, keeping his hands on her hips even though the new situation felt incredibly wrong. He blinked a few times, hoping this was just some trick his mind was playing on him.

"My name's not Debbie," a deeper voice answered, the different person continuing the motions of his previous partners. Brian rubbed his eyes and gasped to find another student in the place of the last, blushing when he found himself enjoying all these various partner changes.

"John?!"

Brian brought his hands up to cover his face and groaned into his palms as the now completely inappropriate scene continued. He hardly registered the newly introduced female voice until a soft hand wrapped around his wrist, making him open his eyes again to see Chrissie underneath him. His confusion came out as a breathy moan, feeling his hips moving into the mother of his child in the same position his hook-up with Roger had started.

"Everything alright?" she calmly asked, looking bored as her back shifted against the mattress. "You seem distracted."

"I-I—"

"Do you not love me?" the headmistress wondered aloud, a dull, flat quality to the question as she ran her hands over his shoulders, "Don't you still want to be with me?"

"W-What?" Brian stuttered—any further questioning cut off by the intense arousal fogging his mind when Chrissie clenched around him. "Fuck, I'm close. I-I need—"

"You need to get the baby," she finished for him, the emotionless tone of her voice matching her physical stance.

"The baby?" Brian repeated, still trying to fruitlessly chase his release.

"The baby is crying; you need to get up."

His head shot back and hit something hard—his surroundings instantly changed. Instead of his and Chrissie's bedroom, he found himself in the nursery, sitting in the rocking chair in the corner of the room while across from him, standing in her crib and clinging to the side, was Liz, her face all red and covered in tears. Brian rubbed the sore spot on the back of his head and looked down at his stained lap, groaning in disappointment and lifting himself up out of the chair that continued to rock in lieu of his presence to cross the room.

"Hey there," he cooed, slipping his hands underneath her arms and picking her up, bringing her close to his chest and bouncing on the balls of his feet in an attempt to calm her, "It's okay. It's okay. Daddy's right here. Shh, it's okay. It's okay..."

But was it?

His tired but wide eyes flickered around the room in a delirious attempt to establish his reality. This had to be it, for there was no way his night could've gone the way it was before—no way. It was impossible. Chrissie was sound asleep in the next room over; John and Debbie were either up studying or going round campus in search of a quick romp, and Roger, well, Roger wasn't even in London anymore.

"He's in America," he whispered to himself like a madman, "He's...He's in America."