🦋Seven🦋

"Gosh Andy calm down" Harper says grabbing him by the waist and sitting him in his lap. He'd been running back and forth from his closet to his mirror trying to find the perfect outfit.

Brook had tried to reassure him that he looked amazing in anything, but Andy thought otherwise. He had to find the perfect thing to wear.

He struggled to get out of Harper's grip. Wiggling every which way. So when that didn't work, he simply elbowed him in the stomach. His grip loosening immediately as he groaned in pain. Brook quickly ran over to him making sure that he was okay.

"I'm sorry Harps, but I have to get ready before Rye comes" he apologizes going back over to his closet. He wanted to wear something other than a pastel sweater which was quite hard since that really all he owned.

He dug farther into his closet where he'd found a dress. Andy had never worn dresses, not feeling comfortable in the form of clothing but he'd make and exception for this one. It was a simple black dress with a monarch butterfly in the center of the chest area.

He paired it with white converse and an orange  jean jacket

He paired it with white converse and an orange jean jacket. He looked at himself in the mirror seeing that he looked like a walking aesthetic. He smiled as he finally found the right outfit.

He turned to Harper and Brook to see if they approved. Getting his answer in thumbs ups, smiles, and a high pitched squeal from Brook. He thanked them for their inputs with a kiss then placed two orange butterfly clips on each sides of his hair.

Once he'd gotten done doing his makeup, there was a knock heard from their front door. Andy practically ran to get it; slowing down and breathing before he opened it.

Andy almost drooled at the sight of the brunet in front of him. He was wearing his usual attire, a shirt, skinny jeans with rips, Nikes, and a dog tag chain. But this time he'd added a blue jean jacket,earrings and rings making the outfit look even better.

"You look beautiful" Rye says snapping him out of his staring contest with his fingers. "You look good too" he says back now blushing wildly. Rye made him blush more than he had in his entire life. "Aww butterfly, you're blushing" he says lowly as he smirked at him. Andy's face heated up even more causing Rye to laugh and Andy to hit his chest playfully.

"Aww you two are so cute" Brook says after walking out of Andy's room. Harper followed behind him waving hello to Rye then continuing his journey to the kitchen. "Yeah so cute but now leave your adorableness is sickening " Harper says making gagging noises. Rye laughed while Andy turned to him and stuck his tongue out at him.

Rye turns his attention back to his and grabs onto his hand. His small baby like hands molding with Ryes huge ones. "Ready?" Rye asks squeezing his hands. Andy nodded nervously letting him pull him toward the door. He said goodbye to Brook and Harper as they gestured good luck to him.
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
Heyo, hope you liked this chapter and yes the next chapter will have more details about their date 😌