Chapter 3

~Leon's POV~
"Aaaahhhhs," I yawn as I wake up.
"Oooh, the new neighbor is coming out of their house. I'm going to go say hi!" My mom startes, " Leon you up? If so get dressed I want you two to be friends!" Great there goes the " I wanna know all about the next door neighbor" attitude. I slide out of bed and get dressed into some black jeans and a white t-shirt. I walk over to my desk and look out the window to see the most beautiful creature that I've ever seen.
Ring! Ring!
I stop drooling over the new neighbor and search for my phone. I found it under my bed. How did it get down there? What ever.
"Hello?"
"Hey dude"
"Sup Luis"
"So Leon we still going to Ada's house later on today?"
"I don't know, probably not my mom wants me to hang with the neighbor"
"Oh, is it a girl or a guy?"
"A girl," I explained as I looked out the window seeing both of them walking towards the house.
"Hey dude I gotta go, bye"
"Ok, go get you one bye"
"Shut up" I hang up my phone and put it in my pocket. Seriously he can't say anything like that, he's the one who likes Ada.
"Leon we have company come see her she's our new neighbor!" I hear my mom shout to me. As I walk out of my room I stop at the bathroom and look in the mirror fixing my hair. I then walk down stairs and went directly to my mom not going to look at my gorgeous new neighbor.
"This is (Y/N)," my mom starts as she pointed to her, "she is our new neighbor and she is also your age so... Get to know her!" My mom walks out of the room clearly wanting us to talk alone and get to know each other. So I look to my new neighbor as we just stare at each other for a couple moments.
"Hey," I say as I try to start a conversation.
"Hi," (Y/N) says shyly. Oh my gosh so adorable!
"I'm Leon Kennedy," I announce. She doesn't answer for a while. It seems she's thinking about something.
"Oh, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," she says blushing a bit. I laugh as her blush deepens.
"Do you wanna sit," I ask as I motion towards the living room. She nods her head clearly still embarrassed. We go over to the couch and start to hang out. We talk about anything and everything. She is actually really awesome. Is there anything that isn't perfect about her?
" So are you starting school on Monday," I ask (Y/N).
"Probably I'm going to go to the school later on today and sign up," she starts as she looks at her hands," it's not gonna be fun though since I'll be by myself." I nodded as I understood what she is saying. I had to do the same when I first moved here because my mom had to work.
"Hey why don't I go with you, my mom wants us to be friends anyway and I don't have anything else to do," I proclaimed. (Y/N)'s face instantly lit up.
"Yeah! That sounds awesome!" She slightly yells as she sprang up. I start to laugh quietly. Once she heard my laugh she notice that she almost screamed and sat down blushing again. My mom came into the room smiling. Obviously wanting to get in on the conversation since she heard (Y/N) scream.
"So how's it going? What's going on?"
"We're going to go to the school later on today to sign (Y/N) up," I explain to her as she clapped her hands together.
"Wonderful! Why don't y'all go right now?" She asks as she starts to walk towards me," go have fun and you don't have a curfew." I look to (Y/N) to see what she says.
"Umm, yeah why not if you want to?"
"Yeah let's go," I answer as we both stand up. I was about to walk outside when I felt my mom grab my arm.
"Don't you dare hurt her in anyway, or else... I love you have fun!" My mom warns me while she gives me a death hug. Why the heck would I wanna hurt (Y/N)? I would never wanna see her crying, if so I'm going to hurt the one who caused it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: the end to another chapter. I hope this one is better. If there is anything you would like to say that will help my writing please, don't be shy to comment. Anyway love you all who read this thank you and good bye for now.