Chapter 2

You looked at her hand for a minute then shook it.
"I'm (Y/N)," you said as you stopped shaking hands. "What a pretty name you have dear," Layla said as she smiled a big smile. You smiled and nodded your head while saying a quick thank you.
"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Questioned Layla still holding her smile. "Oh, I'm only 17," you shyly say as you look to the ground. "Really! Wow! Your the same age as my son," Layla says as she starts to walk towards her house, " you should come meet him it's good to have a friend before you go to school!" School that's right I have to go to school here. Well I guess it wouldn't hurt. You start walking towards her house with her. When you walk inside you are amazed at how it looks so..... Homey? You walk farther in as you hear her scream to her son," Leon we have company come see her she's our new neighbor!" You hear foot steps coming down the stairs. You look up towards the stairs to see a guy around your age. He doesn't see you as he turned directly to his mom. "This is (Y/N)," Layla says as she motions towards you,"she is our new neighbor and she is also your age so... Get to know her!" Layla walked out of the room so y'all could talk. Leon turns too you,and you both just stare at each other for a moment.
"Hey"
_________________________________
A/N: Hey!!! To the people who read this. Thank you!!! And I know it's not very far into the actual story line yet so yeah.... I would also like to thank you for reading through this even though it's not that good. This is my first time writing so I would love love love love!! If you guys and gals would comment anything I can do that would make my stories better.
Thank you, love you!!