Chapter 7

~Last Time~

We keep walking until we are close to the strange, hyper guy and the pretty black haired girl. The girl doesn't seem that nice to me.

~Normal Time~

"Hey," screams the hyper guy as he engulfs Leon into a hug," I havent seen you in like forever!"

"Dude, its only been like three days Luis," Leon says as he hugs Luis back. They stop hugging and Luis turns to me.

"Who is this?" he asks as he looks me up and down. I cover myself feeling weird about him looking at me so intensley.

"Oh Luis and Ada this is (Y/N) my new friend and neighbor," he tells his friends as he points to me, " And (Y/N) this Luis and Ada my friends."

"Hello, its nice to meet both of you," I greet with a smile as Luis smiles back and ada just stays silent and stares/glares at me.

"Wow this is (Y/N), now I see why you have been spending time with her instead of me," he says as he pats Leon on the back," And it is a pleasure to meet the girl that has had Leo-."

"Hahaha, thats enough Luis," Leon interupts Luis as he puts his and over Luis's mouth and smiles innocently at me. I look at them like they're crazy. Then out of no where Ada starts to speak.

"So are we going to skate or what?" she says in a somewhat snobby attitude. Ignoring what she said I put my skate board back on the ground and start to skate while they start too. We all skate all the way down to the part of the park that barely anyone was at and we skated and showed our skills and challenged each other. Well I challenged Leon and he won most of them except the last one which I won! Lets just say it was who can fall off first. At the end we started to just talk and get to know each other more. Well everyone besides Ada who only talked when Leon said something that she felt like she needed to put her two cents in. To be honest by the time we were done skating I was tired, of Ada. I really did try to be friends with her but she would just snort and look away from me.

Anyway when we were about to leave Luis had the best idea! Hint the sarcasm.

"Hey, its getting late why don't we go get something to eat together!"

"Yeah that sounds what do you think (Y/N)?" Leon asked me.

"Umm... You guys can I forgot my wallet at my house when Leon said we needed to go," I answer as I get off my skate board.

"Oh don't worry I can pay for you," Leon says as he walks over to me and Luis starts to smirk.

"Oh how sweet paying for your girlfriend's food," Luis coos as he makes heart shapes with his hands. I glare at him and punch him in the arm.

"Oww!" he whines.

"We are not dating Luis," I say as Ada steps next to Luis.

"Yeah why would Leon date her?" Ada says as she slightly laughs.

Okay ouch. That hurt. I could date Leon if I wanted to! Just you watch! WAIT!! What am I saying!?!?! Stop it head!! Okay back to what is happening.

"Hey! (Y/N) is a nice girl any guy would love to date her," Leon says as he puts his arm around me. As soon as those words left his mouth my eyes widened. Luis started to smirk again and I glared at him .

"Umm.... okay lets go get some dinner where do you guys wanna go?" Leon says rather quickly.

"I don't care," Luis says.

"How about a buffet," I start to say, " we really don't know what we want so we can just get what's there?"

"Yeah I'm okay with that," Luis says.