The end, at least for now

When Kageyama and Hinata arrived back at camp, everyone swarmed them and immediately, brought them to the infirmary. Questions were thrown around and congratulations were given. Everyone wanted to know how the boys had taken out one of the leading generals in the government. So Kageyama told them the story barely able to get through it withount breaking down. Hinata came and sat next to him intertwining his hand in Kageyamas. It made both the boys feel just a bit better to know the other was still there.

A search party was sent out to find Kai, the mole, but he had vanished. When Sugawara heard the news that kai was they mole he was devastated, Daichi eventually came over to comfort him as he cried. They brought iwazumi back on a stretcher and treated him to the best of their ability, but he had lost too much blood and died a couple of hours later. They had the funeral that night and a big bonfire/ feast in his honor.

"What should we do now," Kageyama asked Hinata, who sat in his lap as they watched the bonfire and ate. He let out a sigh, "Be ready" he said determination showing on his face. Kageyama pulled him closer and they sat like that for a long while, before retreating to the roof, which was now Kageyama's favorite spot as well. The two young lovers looked up at the sky in silence their shoulders lightly touching.

Kageyama looked at Hinata, he seemed peaceful and content at least for now. "I love you" Kageyama whispered just barely loud enough for Hinata to hear. A cool winter breeze blew through ruffling their hair as Hinata turned to look at him, mouth slightly agape, and unshed tears shining in his eyes. He was silent for a second before his eyes took on a brand new shine. "Marry me Kageyama". Kageyama's face went bright red as he looked down at Hinata in shock, the orange-haired boy just smiled lightly. "y..yes, 100...no 1,000,000,000 times yes" Kageyama stuttered, still a little dazed from what just happened. Hinatas grin grew and he jumped into Kageyamas arms who in turn hugged him tight to his chest.

they looked at each other for a minute before the met in a deep passionate kiss. maybe their deepest and most passionate kiss yet. Hinata tried to kiss Kageyama even harder causing them both to topple over onto the ground. They laughed so hard that they cried and then they lay there hoping and dreaming and imagining the future. A future with both of them together.

this is the end for now if this book gets enough attention I'll do a sequel.

until next time ~❤️~