Blushing And The Injured

Kageyama woke up, He felt an odd unfamiliar weight on his chest. Although it was unfamiliar it was not unwanted. He buried his face further into, what he now recognized as Hinata's, soft orange locks. Hinata was fuzzy and soft, Kageyama loved this feeling. Hinata stirred slightly in his sleep but did not wake up, He looked so peaceful and cute. Kageyama kissed the top of his forehead gently before returning to his cuddling. He would have gladly stayed like that forever but sadly Hinata woke up 10 minutes later insisting that he needed to get ready for his daily duties.

"no don't goooo," Kageyama said groggily as he grabbed Hinata's wrist Tenderly. Kageyama tried his best puppy dog eyes but Hinata just smirked at him, "I know you're trying to make a puppy face but you just look creepy Kageyama." he said. To this Kageyama pouted, which caused Hinata to stop giggling and blush a little looking up at the ceiling. Kageyama realized he was still grabbing Hinata' wrist so he pulled it a bit closer and kissed the back of Hinata's hand. "k..kage..eyama" Hinata's blush reached new heights wich Kageyama thought was positively adorable, so The Raven haired boy kissed his hand a couple more times. Hinata was now smiling brightly but gently, looking away from Kageyama with pink dusted cheeks.

The raven-haired boy finally let Hinata's wrist go and rolled around, slowly sitting up and stifling a yawn. The realization of what he just did hit him and he blushed covering his face with his hand. Kageyama was thankful that he was facing away from Hinata. He felt Hinata climb up on the bed and wrap his arms around Kageyama's waist burring his face in his back. "I'm glad I met you Kageyama," He said quietly. "m...me too," Kageyama said relaxing into his touch. "I really have to go this time are you coming," he said breaking their embrace and getting off the bed. Kageyama nodded in reply quickly throwing on his clothes (In the bathroom of course) and exciting the room with Hinata.

suddenly the two boys heard panicked chattering downstairs followed by a loud cry. They looked at each other quizzically before rushing down three flights of stairs to where the commotion was, the front gate. Kurtz and Iwazumi were carrying the badly Injured Nishinoya between them supporting all his weight. They laid him on the floor and he cried out once more. He had a bullet hole in his side and right shoulder as well as his left thigh. Kurtz held his own bleeding right arm as well, and Iwazumi was uninjured.

"What happened here" Hinata exclaimed looking at his injured men in disbelief, he seemed to be handling this fairly well unlike Kageyama, who was boiling with rage. Why couldn't the dumb fricken government see that they were in the wrong here, that they were the bad guys, he thought? Thinking back to when he was in the government he thought maybe they didn't care that they were the bad guys. He didn't really know what to do to help so he kinda stood there watching "we got ambushed it's like they knew where we were going to be" Kurtz muttered between breaths. "Damit" Hinata hissed under his breath. "I'm here" a small man with black hair and glasses rushed in carrying a med box followed by Yamaguchi.

"Takeda you look at Nishinoya I'll patch up Kurz," Yamaguchi said rushing to Kurtz side with bandages and antiseptic. Kageyama then noticed that Hinata backed up from Nishiynoya to give Takeda room to work. He passed Kageyama and went up the stairs. Kageyama had a pretty good idea of where he was going so after watching a couple of men carry Nishinoya to the hospital like room he went up to join Hinata on the roof. he was leaning against the railing burring his face in his hands. Kageyama walked up to him and stood by him. he reached his hand out pausing and then finally deciding to place it gingerly on Hinata's shoulder.

Hinata shuffled closer to Kageyama leaning his head on Kageyama's shoulder, he put his arm around the smaller boy. Kageyama could tell that Hinata was stressed out about more than just Nishinoya getting injured. They stood like that for a while before Hinata finally broke the silence. "I'm worried Kageyama" Kageyama kept quiet knowing the best thing he could do right now was listen to what Hinata had to say. "I've known for a while that..." he paused like what he was about to say next would be hard. "There's a mole somewhere among my ranks" "I just can't believe that any of my men would do this" he took a deep breath before continuing " I need your help Kageyama you're the only one I can trust on this one."

"Of course I'll help you," Kageyama said. He grabbed Hinata so that they were facing each other then kissed him long and slow. after a while they broke apart both had slightly red cheeks and were out of breath "Thank you, Kageyama this has been bothering me for a few weeks now it'll be good to have an unbiased opinion." they stayed up on the roof a little longer admiring the view before returning back to Hinata's room. Hinata fell asleep In Kageyama's arms almost the moment they got down there. Kageyama felt bad for him he must be really stressed out. Kageyama was also nervous about the next day. Hinata explained that he would be given a trainer until he was deemed ready to move up a rank. He wondered what they would be like, he sighed. for the time being, he would focus solely on finding whoever this mole was, he could do this. He had to do this for Hinata's sake, He wrapped his arms tighter around the orange-haired boy and soon fell asleep thoughts of determination swirling through his mind.

until next time ~❤️~