• Thirty - Seven •

The sound of lips smacking together echoed in the room. You pull away breathless, shaking your head. You couldn't be doing this, not kissing someone else that isn't Namjoon.

" I-I'm not allowed to do this..." You nervously said, playing with your fingers. " Namjoon told me-"

" Namjoon doesn't own you. Remember?" Jungkook says, stroking your hair delicately. " It was just a simple fuck."

" A simple fuck?" You question weirdly, not understanding what he meant. " What do you mean by that?" He shakes his head side to side, caressing your cheek and leans in planting a small kiss on your lips.

" Nothing." He continues to try and kiss you but you decline, pushing at his chest a bit, not trying to kiss him anymore. " What's wrong?"

" Nothing.." You look around analyzing the small room you were in with Jungkook. He caught you alone walking on campus and approached you. He said he needed some help with something and brought you here. Why is he just going kissing you. " What did you need help with?"

He's silent for a moment, taking in a breath with a smile. " I need help practicing on some poses for personal training. Only if you accept to help me with it."

" Yeah.. I can help." You kindly accepted causing a smile to grow on Jungkook's face.

" Great! Come over my house later today okay? Don't tell Namjoon." Jungkook definitely didn't want Namjoon to know he's messing around with his precious doll, just not yet.

You hesitantly nodded, whispering a faint 'okay.'

" Promise?" He sticks his pinkie out, raising a brow questionably. You glance down at his pinkie, looking back up at him and gave him a smile interlocking your pinkie with his.

" Promise."

You entered into your dorm knowing Namjoon is still at the university or could be working. You slump down onto the couch, shutting your eyes just for a second before you shoot them open hearing a door open.

You sit up and Namjoon was waking out the bathroom, towel around his waist, his toned upper body fully exposed and he ruffled his dark blue navy hair with a towel drying it.

" Hey princess," He greets, walking to you.

" Umm.. h-hey," Your voice cracks and you quickly clear your throat. " Hey."

His hands cups your cheeks, leaning down and kissing your lips and you instantly melted into it letting him take control over your mouth. One hand slithers down to your throat grabbing a hold of it choking you a bit as you're still able to breath.

Just by kissing him you can feel the butterflies in your stomach and the tingling feeling at your core, not to mention your quick fast beating heart.

You slightly tugged on his towel, spreading your legs for him to come closer standing right in front of you and him in between you legs. The kissing was too long not to mention you stopped kissing Jungkook and the feeling down there never left still beating and it was uncomfortable. You wanted more.

You scooted just little bit closer hoping he'll doing something, anything. Namjoon squeezes his hand hand on your throat, your air pipes crushed only a little air allowed in.

He pulls away from the kiss, looking down at you a weird look in his eye. " Looks who's all fucking needy." He bitterly says, letting go using both his hands to grip the side of your thighs, tugging you right to him, his lower abdomen was right in front of you, he's standing looking up at him, he's very tall. " What do you want?" He authoritatively asks and you licked your lips nervously.

You weren't sure what to say so you stayed silent, giving him a bothered look and just hope he knows and understand what is happening and what you're feeling. You wanted him to touch you.

" Touch me..." He smiles, is thumb caressing right on your cheek bone, he will do anything to satisfy his princess.

" I would love to do anything just for you," He cutely says, squishing your cheeks. " But I can't right now. I have a couple of things to do." He kisses your cheek, pulling away from you. " Maybe later. Can you wait for me?" You sighed a little unhappy but nodded understanding.

He leaves the living room heading into his room and shutting his door. You crossed your legs together adding pressure but the slight movement and rubbing of the clothing on your clit sent a shiver of pleasure.

If Namjoon couldn't do it, you could. So you got up went into the bathroom locking the door, sitting on the toilet with your pants and panties down. You bit your bottom lip, exhaling a breath and slid two fingers in between your lips feeling just how wet they were and the feeling of being touched sent you through the roof. You exhaled a faint moan, slipping a finger inside yourself groaning a little, slowly finger fucked yourself.

Your curl up your toes, the tip of your toe pushed up against the floor. You went a little harder on yourself, completely not knowing if you're being loud or not. You brace a hand at the edge of the sink, adding another finger feeling your stomach start to tighten.

There were a few knocks on the door catching your attention, and you breathlessly reply. " Ye-Yes."

" You okay?" Namjoon asks, his voice a bit muffled because of the door. You were too focused to get to your high point, the sounds of your fingers going in and out of your core the wet sounds echoing in the bathroom. Namjoon knew just exactly what you were doing it bothered him but he decided to just wait for when he comes back.

" 'M fine!" You squealed out, pausing for a moment to catch your breath. He says okay and leaves you be for now. You reached your climax, relaxing for a minute composing yourself then cleaned yourself up. You needed to take a shower because you did need to go over to Jungkook's house.

You got in the shower relaxing yourself letting the warm water hit your back. You had your eyes shut just enjoying the warm feeling and for some reason your mind popped up with a thought or so much fantasy.

You wondered what it would be like to have sex in the shower with Namjoon and that was a thought you'd love to experience. It would be so amazing to have his hands roam around your body, taking him in like a good girl as he likes to tell you and you love to hear him say it again.

Your hands fell in between your legs and you started to touch yourself again and shameless about it.