• Sixty- One•

UMM, I HAVE AN A/N / SPEECH / THANKS SPEECH. YOU CAN READ IT AT THE END END IF YOU'D LIKE. (it's pretty lengthy, js)

UH YEAH. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

:))

•••

It's now been three weeks and every time Namjoon comes back into his dorm things in your room suddenly start to disappear. Things that were hung on your wall gone. Your things weren't in the bathroom anymore. And your clothes were getting less and less.

Drawers were cleaned out, the closet is almost empty. Everything is literally gone, but clothes. Since then, Namjoon stayed in his dorm waiting for you to arrive. He never got a second of sleep. His insomnia grew worse then what he started with.

The boys were always on edge. Nobody has ever saw you since that day you ran off. There's no news on you. At all.

Puff, gone. Like ashes.

The guys never stopped looking. It's like they were trying to flip the city upside down. And their insomnia grew just as bad as Namjoon's. Taehyung blames himself everyday he's conscious. Guilt was eating him whole and he can't help but weight all of this on himself. He fucked up. Really bad. And he can't fix it. He can't apologize for what he's said but words can't be taken back when said. It'll forever linger in the air.

In memory.

3:30 a.m

Namjoon sat on his couch, his chewed up finger nail in between his teeth, his leg constantly moving up and down, chewing harder each time the clock on the wall tics. He's staring out the window, the moon out and bright, brightening the streets and part of his living room. This is what he does. Sits and stares out the window, chewing on his nails, constantly shaking his leg.

He even ignored the 'love of his life.' And Namjoon never ignores a single call or text. He'll text back even if he's jumping off an airplane. He loves that women so fucking much. But she ain't shit in his mind. He doesn't even remember her or anyone. His mind constantly whispering in such whispy voices saying:

"Where's y/n?" " Will she come back?" " She wouldn't just leave." "Right?... No!" " She'll leave! She DID leave!"

The lock clicks and Namjoon snaps his head to the side to look at the door. The lock clicks, turning and he's up on his feet faster then light and runs towards the door. Unlocking it quickly, with his heart beating in his chest.

ITS Y/N! SHES HERE! SHE CAME BACK!

He quickly unlocks the door, heart beating in excitement and hope. Swinging the door open he shouts, " Y/N!" Ready to engulf you into a hug but stops seeing not, you. It's his girlfriend? Ex-girlfriend? Whatever she is he doesn't care. It's not y/n, it's not you. He sighs disappointingly and turns away crushed even harder. He shouldn't have gotten his hopes up so high.

" Why havent you been answer my texts or phone calls Namjoon! I've been worried! I haven't heard from you in weeks! And who the fuck is y/n?!" His umm.. girlfriend shouts? Namjoon doesn't spare her any glance and sits back down in the chair going back into the same position. " Namjoon!" She huffs, following behind him. Standing in front of him blocking him from viewing the outside. " I'm talking to you!"

" Not now, Yeeun." He manages to hoarsely say. " Leave and shut my door."

" Who's y/n!" Namjoon sighs, getting up from the couch and heads towards his room slamming the door shut behind him. " Namjoon!" Yeeun shouts, turning. the knob only to be locked. " Open the door!"