The team!

"Hey hinata! Why not get some glasses?! You can't even serve properly!" I look over at hinata hit kageyama as they argue about their serves and blocks, I clean up after them since they're not doing anything. Once I'm finished I run over to tsuki, he's just looking out the window which is pretty cool! I guess "hey tsuki! I'm done cleaning."

He looks over at me and sighs "shut up yamaguchi" I smile and nod "sorry tsuki!" hinata comes over to me and pulls me aside "hey yama, if you want you can walk with me and kageyama! You don't have to stay with that guy" I look over at kageyama and then back at hinata "I wouldn't want to bother the two of you! And also I made a promise to go with tsuki."

Hinata and kageyama wave as they leave and go home, I wave back and then turn around "okay! We should head h-" I look up at tsuki who has pinned me against the wall "yama...why do you hang around me?" I look up at him a bit worried that I might have made him mad or annoyed at me again.

"I hang around you because your my best friend! You...helped me that day when all those mean kids were bullying me, and I need to pay you back so I will pay with my friendship" I smile as I see him turn a shade of pink.

"Mmm! Don't say things like that yama!! And I didn't even try to help you...I-I just couldn't stand there okay?!" he shakes a bit before leaning in closer to me "tsuki.." he puts his lips on mine as we kiss softly and I close my eyes as I start to feel like I'm falling for him.

He holds me by my hips and pulls me closer as he starts to kiss me with tounge, I blush and let him dominate me completely.

He stops and grabs his stuff "goodbye yama. Walk by yourself!" he waves and heads out, I get up and grab my stuff quickly as I head out and try to catch up to him "tsuki wait for me!!" I yell after him.

He turns and looks at me "shut up" I smile "yes tsuki~" i hold his hand and he looks away embarrassed, "we are just friends okay?" I think for a bit "no. We are so not friends tsuki!!."

He looks at me confused "then...w-what are we?" I look up at the moon as I hold his hand tighter "we are....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..best friends"