Tsuki's love

"I....I LOVE YOU TSUKI!"
He looks down at the ground for a few moments before looking at me and he pulls me in for a kiss "you big idiot! I can't believe you just realized the feelings we both have for each other" I blush as tsuki gets on top of me and pulls down my shorts.

"Heh~ just how I left it!" I blush as I looks at him confused "w-what do you mean by that tsuki?" he grins and as he sits up "when you slept next to me on that trip we took with the team, I took a picture of your dick when you where still asleep" I get embarrassed a bit as I cover my dick with my hands "y-you really did that!!?" he nods and takes my hands off as he puts his hand on the tip of it, w-why does this feel so good.?

I stare at tsuki as he then sits up "so yama how'd it feel?" he grins,
I stand up and hit my face by slapping my cheeks, gah! This isn't happening right now!! I turn to face Tsukki "I-it felt nice but we shouldn't be doing anything like that here, especially at this time, you know how kageyama and Hinata are! They always come early and race each other every day" he stares into my eyes and then turns away slightly embarrassed.

He nods and puts away his stuff as I do the same and then Hinata burst in smiling as he turns to me "oh! Hey Yama!!!! Are you hyped today!?! Where going on a trip!!!!!!" I nod although I completely forgot about the whole trip thing. Kageyama shows up right after and yells at Hinata for a bit before putting his stuff away and we all just wait in dead silence for the others to show up, soon the whole team shows up and we start to head out to the bus.

Tsukki stands next to me as we walk "Yama, do you want to...sit together?" I nod a bit confused since he has never needed to ask me before since I just sat next to him anyway, we get on and sit near the back as I look out the window I feel someone glaring at me intensely, I turn to see tsukii looking at me and then turning his gaze somewhere else "tsukii do you need anything? You can just ask me! No need to be nervous" he nods but doesn't say anything afterwards. I shrug it off and the bust starts moving, I start to get a bit tired after everything that's been happening I haven't been able to get much sleep anyway so might aswell get some sleep here right? As I close my eyes and begin to daze off I can't help but remember feeling something on my hand, like someone holding my hand but that couldn't be since it's just me and Tsukki.

We finally get there and I get up and yawn as I look at tsukii blushing and embarrassed, that's weird what made him blush so much? Did I miss something?? I hope I didn't, that would be a bummer. I grab my bag and get off the bus quickly with tsukii behind me, I look at him and can't help but just- "hey tsukii! Why is your face so red and why are you embarrassed?!" he stares at me in shock as if he hadn't noticed how his face is the same color of a strawberry "it's really nothing! I just had an embarrassing dream, okay Yama" I grin "so you also fell asleep!!! Great! You finally got some rest" he sighs and agrees.

Coach ukai tells us that we will be sharing rooms with someone else since there aren't many rooms available, he pulls out a list and reads our names off it "Okay! Hinata and yamaguchi, Asahi and daichi, Suga and noya, tsukishima and kageyama!...." he keeps going but a part of me somehow feels heartbroken by the groups he called out, while the other is relieved, what's wrong with my feelings?! Why am I feeling like this.??

I hold my chest as I look at tsukii who also has his hand on his chest and he seems confused too as I head towards him, he looks back at me and he looks at my hand shocked "Yama your also feeling this...mm that's not good, you poor thing" he hugs me and kisses my cheek without anyone looking "you're way too cute and pure for this heartbreaking feeling...wait, why are you feeling this?" I stare at him and then think back as my hands fidget a bit, he keeps staring at me waiting for a answer.

"Tsukii! When we weren't together! That's why I'm feeling this! I need to be with you! Sorry if that sounds selfish!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I think that's why I'm feeling it too. I like you..I think"