Your embrace

I didn't know if tsukii would ever love me the way i love him, i just thought that it would always be a one sided love since he always seemed to be just a friend but I've realized that he's kind of always been they're for me. He's the one who got me into volleyball with everyone else and although i'm not as good as the others i'll be able to grow with him by my side especially now that we're closer than ever. I want it to stay like this forever, just the two of us together even on the court i want to be able to cheer him on even if it just turns into a mindless hobby for him and i.  

Soon enough our kiss breaks and I just end up getting embarrassed as he still stares at me "Yams you don't have to be embarrassed, kissing is normal" i look up at him and smile "i know tsukii it's just your my friend so it makes it a little embarrassing" He flinches a bit and sets his cup back on the table as i put my cup in the sink, he grabs my shoulders and pushes me back slightly to the counter, my eyes glance up "Tsukii!" his face sinks down and i feel my body calm down as he mumbles "do you really want to be friends?" What type of question is that?! of course i want to be his friend forever. He looks up and i see the tears fall from his face "Yams let's be more...i know that i said i wasn't ready but maybe i am! i really don't want to lose you okay?! i'm scared to lose you to someone else, i want you close by my side forever playing together" i don't know how to react at this moment so i just put my arms around him and hug him tightly.

I can hear our heartbeats beating over and over, I can feel his warmth alongside mine and i don't know why but it makes me really happy that he let it all out, and that he trusts me with everything "I also want to be by your side, forever" It feels like it's been hours of us just hugging but soon he lets go and we smile at each other "let's be together tsukii, i promise i won't let you down" he grins and nods.

Tsukii went back to his room and hinata just stared at me all day asking why i was in such a good mood, i ended up telling him since i couldn't care less about what this idiot had to say about it, i was finally happy and tsukii was too. We headed to bed and that was how the trip ended, soon we got on the bus and me and tsukii sat next to each other, he nudged me a bit and pointed to my hand as i lifted it and he lifted his hand to hold mine.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Let's be a couple...Tsukii