Don't mess with me!

I stare at Tsukki dead in the eyes as the question escaped my lips and it feels like time freezes right then and there because tsukki stands there, his mouth hangin open and a look of confusion and concern in his eyes.

"You can't do this stuff and expect me not to react, I mean, it's not like I'm hating what you're doing but I want to know if this is just a one times thing between us like best friends with benefits or something more serious like boyfriends" I stare down for a sec but I feel tsukki's eyes looking away from me.

He bites his lip and holds me close "I love you yama, you know that right? I hope you do at least because it's true but I don't know if I'm ready to be in a serious relationship just yet, although I really like the idea of us being together forever and having you by my side and I don't want to do these things if it means you hate them" I almost feel like crying but I hold it in and nod as I hug him tightly.

"I know how that feels tsukki and I already told you it was alright to do those things and if your not ready I will respect that and wait for you! But don't keep me waiting for too long Alright?" He nods aggressively as we give each other big hugs before hearing someone yell out from outside the door "Nooo! He said nooo" I stare at the door before tsukki storms over and kicks it open revealing hinata, kageyama, nishinoya and Tanaka.

Hinata waves and grins "hi tsukki, Sorry to bother you we will be leaving now" as he runs off and so do the others but it isn't long before tsukki runs after them and yelling small insults to slow them down. I smile and head back inside to my room as I look up at the ceiling happily, I still can't believe he loves me although maybe it was just me who hasn't noticed the affection he gives off to me and although I wish he would ask me to be his boyfriend I'm happy with just being able to be by my tsukki's side.

I wake up to a surprise breakfast from hinata who apologized about snooping although I'm 100% sure that tsukki was the one who forced him to do this but it still makes me happy that he's bonding with the others for once, I eat everything on the plate before heading out into the hallway and looking around to overhear someone arguing as I walk over and find coach ukai and tsukii, I stare at them for a bit more before tsukii notices me and blushes a bit as he signals me to hide but coach ukai sees me and runs up to me "yamaguchi! Have you been having...visits...from tsukii?" I stare at him as I can't help but get all red.

Tsukii sighs and comes over to the two of us "yes I've been visiting him in his room and we have had sexual pleasure with each other but it's very natural just like how you and take-chan do it in the office" coach ukai stares blankly before nodding and waving as he leaves   "What?! Tsukii how did you know that?! Is it true?" He nods aggressively and I blush trying to get the naughty thoughts out of my head as tsukii picks me up and carries me back to the room and lays me down on my table "there lay back yama, it'll be much easier like this" I look at him confused as he turns around grabs a bottle of lube from his backpack "I was gonna come earlier but ukai stopped me right there and then, I was as confused as you, try not to moan too much yama."

I blush and nod as I strip off my clothes and look at him open the bottle of lube and pour a lot over my cock, as it twitches as tsukii holds my legs apart as i feel it drip down I can't help but let out small moans, the lube is so cold which makes me feel pleasure quickly. Tsukii takes his pants and boxers off as I look up at the ceiling before facing him and seeing his cold hearted face look at me while I feel him rub his cock with mine knowing that he can feel the cold lube makes me blush from his soft reactions in trying to hold his moans in as he thrusts even more.

"T-tsukii I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!!!" He  smiles and kisses me as he doesn't slow down or stop, and I hold him close as I cum all over myself and a bit on his glasses, I let go panting as he takes his glasses off and puts them on me as I see my cum drip slowly down "s-sorry tsukii, I'll clean them right afte-" he turns me around as I bend over on the table and feel him thrust right into my ass as I moan loudly and then cover my mouth as he keeps thrusting deeply, he blushes and squirms a bit as I moan out his name until I came all over the table and he pulls out to cum all over my back.

I pant and he does so too as he grabs a wipe and wipes off the cum from my back and table as we put our clothes on, he looks at me a bit before grabbing his phone and taking multiple photos of me before I turn around and take off his glasses "I'll clean them myself" I nod and before I hand them over I lick some of the cum off in front of him and hand them back, he blushes and looks back "thank you, I'll be going now see you later yama" I blush and smile as I give him a hug before he leaves "that was nice of him and weird but I don't mind, I hope we didn't get in trouble with coach ukai" I grin as I open my bedroom door and see hinata and take-Chan sistting on my bed with an iPad and headphones in, I look at them scared and nervously as they look up from the iPad and hide it as they stare at me nervously.

Hinata gets up "yama! When did you get back?!" I stare at take-Chan as he gets up and bows "yamaguchi, nice to see you hehe" I don't know why but I felt like the three of us where hiding stuff from each other that is making all of us even more nervous about the other person.