What's going on?

I walk into the room and see take-Chan with Hinata, we all give each other glares and the time feels like it slowed down for a few minutes until hinata gets up and looks back before looking at me straight in the face "Ugh! I can't take this silence any longer! What are you hiding yama!" I bounce back as my cheeks turn red "I'm not hiding anything! It's you guys that are acting weird!" I panic a bit; realizing that they might've seen me and Tsukii. Take-Chan gets up and tries to walk out but hinata grabs him by his sweater and pulls him back "your not leaving me!" He blushes embarrassed.

Take-Chan finally explains that they where just looking up things and got caught up looking at pictures of they're crushes probably kageyama but I had no idea take-Chan had a crush, he wouldn't budge and tell me so I still don't know, they finally get out and I lay straight onto my pillow as I muffle words into it "they didn't hear anything! Thank god" I sigh grabbing my phone of my desk as I wait for Tsukii to come back although I know that he's probably doing something else right now, but I really can't stop thinking about him he's always on my mind now and I can't help but fall in love with him even more.

My heart is beating so much just thinking about him it feels like he's right next to me- I turn to see Tsukii staring at me from above, I sit up "what?! Where?" He looks away to let out a giggle and looks back "I came back to see you sleeping, looked like you where thinking about something a lot, you were cute" I blush as he says that wondering if he really just said those things about me right now, he kisses me on the cheek before yawning and laying back "I'm kind of tired, the falling king kept yapping at me and I ran into Ukai again he didn't seem to happy" I pat him on the head a bit as I smile "you'll get through it, but you should really get some rest I'll make us some tea to drink it'll be nice" he smiles softly before it fading away and he closes his eyes.

I head to the small kitchen were i prepare us some tea carefully because I really didn't want to mess it up, I'll put all of my love into it and that'll make it taste better right? Maybe in fairytales yama! That's rude yama! I'm trying my best just for Tsukii!!! Yama your burning something, Wait what?!. I didn't end up burning anything I mean it's just tea, and I made sure that it tasted nice before pouring some for Tsukii, he thanks me and takes a sip as we just sit and stare at each other both kind of dazed, and I feel his heart beating with mine.

I look away embarrassed as I take a sip of my tea "yama, you have a sparkle in your eye" I look over at him "is that bad?! Which eye?" He grabs my wrist softly "no it's not a bad thing it's a very good thing, it makes you very beautiful. Especially when your this cute and kind to me" I freeze up a bit as I kiss him on the cheek "gah!! I missed! I mean I was gonna kiss you on-" he cuts me off as his lips meet mine and we close our eyes together and all I can feel is his warmth. I love him. I really love him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
...I really love Tsukii