Tsuki be careful

I watch as tsuki comes into the room and hugs me "y-yama, are you doing okay" I blush and nod "I am very happy! especially now because I love you so so so much" he covers his face on my shoulder as I giggle a bit and he gets even more flustered. I get up and show him around as I let him see all of the things I brought with me "I brought these small keychains that you gave me when we were younger! You probably don't have the other half of either of them but I like to think that you do because they are very special."

Tsukki looks over at my bed as he eyes a couple of stuffed animals laying on my pillow "oh! Those are my best buddies! They have helped me ever since elementary, they were my best friends they always said to ignore my bullies until you came and helped me" I pick two of them up and hold them up "these two are tsukki and yama, just like us" he give me a slight grin and holds the plushie named yama as he whispers softly "I love you so so much" as he gives the plushie a peck on the cheek before setting it down on my bed.

I stare at him in disbelief as he pouts and looks away "stop staring Yama, it's weird" I apologize and blush as I can't get him kissing out of mind "let's get some fresh air or something hehe" he nods and follows me out as he keeps looking around, I turn around "are you looking for something?" He stares at me and pins me to the wall as my face turns red "tsukki! W-what are you doing, someone could see us! And tell the others" he puts his lips on mine to stop me from talking any further "just don't be so loud.." he whispers in my ears as he licks and softly bites my neck.

How am I supposed to not make a sound when he's doing all these things to my body?! It's pretty much impossible, he pulls up my shirt and kisses my chest as I feel my legs tremble a bit "t-tsukki careful" he grins and pinches both of my nipples "don't worry Yama, I'll take good care of you baby~" he keeps going as I almost let out a small moan, he gets on his knees as he takes a look around and puts my shorts down as he looks up at me "we need to get you hard first so it can feel really good" I blush and stare at his face "y-yes totally."

| ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) get ready for some real shit bro|

He takes my cock out and slowly rubs it as i look up hoping no one comes over to see us doing this! It's so embarrassing, I moan softly as I begin making lewd faces by sticking my tounge out and making my eyes look up, tsukki puts my cock onto his tounge as he makes me rub it onto it "t-tsukki this feels too good to be true!" He gets up and turns me to face the wall as I bend over "Yama, your so cute when you get embarrassed" he takes his shorts off and puts his cock into my ass as he thrusts into me.

I can't believe it! Me and tsukki are making love and it feels really good, it's like my life has been complete until my heart stops and I think tsukki's does too, because we hear footsteps and voices coming towards us, he stops and freezes up as I tremble and look around nervously "Tsukki hide.." he pulls his shorts up as he gets into my room as I sigh in relief I see Suga walk over with daichi as he takes one look at me and freaks out as he takes daichi's jacket and covers me up "pull up your pants Yama!
Quickly before anyone comes over" I blush as I get embarrassed and pull my shorts up as I feel tears come out quickly, suga sighs and smiles as he hugs me "it was an accident yama! No need to cry, it happens to lots of people, and it just so happened to you, good thing I ran into you first" I nod as I look at daichi as he nods and pats my head "um, I agree with suga."

They leave and I go into my room as I stare at tsukki embarrassed and upset a bit, he looks away guilty as he hugs me and apologizes a lot until I forgive him "tsukki do you wanna date me officially" he looks at me concerned.

(That's it!! Have a good day and agree with suga ^^)