Touching is wrong..right?

I try and ignore tsuki the whole day but he makes it so hard! Everytime I walk away from him and talk to others instead of him he tries to get my attention by dropping something or tease someone expecting me to back him up but I don't and control my urges to help him.

He starts chasing after me later that day but I outrun him and I head to the nearest restroom "jeez! Tsuki seems really tense lately I wonder what's going on with him" I see him come in and I freak out as I try to run out he stops me by locking the door "what's wrong yama? Did someone hurt you? You know I can just tell them to bug off right" I nod and nervously look away "y-yea now could you let me go" he looks at me and squints his eyes as he seems to get really passed "tell me what the hell is on your mind?! You know I hate being ignored by you..it's really making me feel pissed even more than usual idiot."

I sigh "I tried to ignore you for a day because I thought I was deeply annoying you and s-so that's why I did it" he pushes me against the wall and pins me "never do it again, or else I will punish you even more than I usually do" he licks my neck "ah~ s-sorry tsuki! I promise I won't do it anymore" I squirm a bit as he holds me tightly and kisses me deeply using his tounge to wrap it around mine I start to feel warm all over and I start to blush even more than I usually do.

I can't believe tsuki is doing this to me, it makes me feel so warm inside and I can't take it right now or I might just burst!  Is tsuki trying to make that happen?! What will he even gain from doing so.

He sits me on his lap and puts his hand up my shirt, I feel his cold strong hand reach up to my chest and he teases me a bit "t-tsuki! You're getting me embarrassed." instead of stopping I think I've made him even more happy to so this because he smirks and lifts my shirt up as he puts his face upclose and starts to lick my chest.

He licks around my nipples and then starts to lick further down and reaches the bottom as he looks at my shorts and smiles "hey yama, these shorts...aren't they a bit small for you?" I look at him confused as I still feel my face burning up "n-no they fit just fine tsuki, why do you say that?" he leans back a bit and smacks my ass "then it was just your big ass~" I blush as I start to feel a weird sensation.

What is this feeling?...it's so strong....and it's pulling me in...I feel so hot and warm...my body is reacting in a way I have never felt before, why have I never felt this feeling before?...I l-love tsuki! He is the only one who can give me such a pleassurable feeling!...i don't know why I'm saying stuff but I love him.

"I think.....I-I LOVE YOU TSUKI!!"