finally

"So V kissed Jungkook in the hallway? In front of everyone!?" Namjoon screamed.

They were sitting in the lunch table and everyone except the vkook pair were present.

"And I wasn't there!?" Jimin screamed.

"Quit shouting" Yoongi rolled his eyes but his smile showed he liked what happened as well. But he didn't want to show it as Hoseok was clearly upset and heartbroken.

"You've been awfully quiet" Jin told Hoseok.

"Leave him alone it's tough as it is" Yoongi answered.

They all knew about Hoseok's plan to ask Jungkook for prom but they forgot.

"Sorry Hobi I got carried away" Jimin apologized.

"Yeah I'm sorry" Namjoon added.

"It's alright guys. I guess the clues were always there and I refused to look at it. I need some time but I'll be okay" Hoseok stood up.

"I love Jungkook and I'll get over him so that he's happy" he wiped a year from his eyes.

"Hobi" a small voice was heard from behind Hoseok.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok's voice cracked.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook whispered and hugged Hobi. Taehyung was next to them with a sad smile.

After a minute they parted and Hoseok spoke, "Don't worry about me I'll be fine Jungkook"

Then he turned to V, "You fuck up once and I'll fight you" Hobi threatened followed by a laugh. But V knew he was serious and gave a nervous chuckle.

As soon as Hobi left, V held Jungkook's hand. "I didn't get scared" he whispered into Jungkook's ear.

"Sure" Jungkook giggled and kissed Tae's cheek.

"Guysss stop!" Namjoon screamed.

"Get used into it guys" Jungkook smiled and V smirked.

"I love this." Jimin yelled in happiness.

"So Jimin you know Minseok right?" Jin asked him.

"Have heard of him, why?"

"He was asking your number and I gave it to him"

"Ohh okay" Jimin smiled and involuntarily looked at Yoongi who had stiffened.

"It's high time you went on dates" Namjoon patted Jimin's back and Jimin nodded.

Yoongi clenched his jaw but didn't day anything. V looked at him but Yoongi didn't meet his eyes.

"Baby lunch?" V asked Jungkook.

"Yeah" they got up to buy lunch.

"They're so cute" Jimin cooed and Jin agreed.

"Tomorrow Jungkook meets V's dad right? I hope it goes well" Namjoon stated and they all agreed.