iii.

She screeched her nose in annoyance as she thought about the sickening smell of the coffee that had been covered in his office room everywhere

She screeched her nose in annoyance as she thought about the sickening smell of the coffee that had been covered in his office room everywhere. As she stood outside his room, she took a deep breath in, it was really difficult to breath in when she was inside, she felt trapped. He really was a coffee addict and at same time it did irk her but also it did not.

The floor was large enough to fit two apartment in here and going according to where she lived it could fit her entire family from both her mother's and father's side. It was breathtaking, the efforts to design every corner of the floor was huge, it was evident enough. Annika's eyes trained on the dark brown coloured walls which remained her of the colour of the coffee, different and unique. 

What captured her attention more was the small cubicle room whose door was open and when peeped inside her eyes widened a bit but she composed herself immediately, she should have seen this coming after meeting Mr Coffee addict. There laid three coffee machines all of different sizes and of different companies, she felt a strange feeling hit her stomach, the smell was making her head swirl when something hard hit her.

"Oh shit, I am sorry" Annika stumbled a little backward, embarrassed, she did not dare to look up at the person she just hit unknowingly with her eyes wandering everywhere but towards the direction she was going in. And there was this guy who apologised to her even though he had known it wasn't his fault.

"I am sorry, I should have looked forward while walking" Annika looked up slowly, her eyes catching a glimpse of person who had a smile playing on his lips. Her eyes moved down towards his arms which looked heavy and his biceps ready to tear off the clothes and come out any moment. No doubt he was body builder. "It's alright. I have never seen you here before, who are you?" She returned a genuine smile to his question, what happened past few minutes ago, played in her mind, making her cheeks red.

"I am Annika, I came here to take an interview of Mr Oberoi" He nodded that, he giggled to himself as he looked down at the woman in front of him acting a bit strange, either she was swooned by Shivaay's gorgeous face or she was embarrassed because something went wrong inside. "I am Rudra by the way" Annika carefully looked at him, she had heard his name before but where, she stressed a bit more on her brain but gave up when she could not remember him.

"It was nice meeting you but I gotta go now" Rudra said as he walked past her, whistling to himself as he kept walking and Annika's eyes followed him, knowing the exact path she had come from, she knew he was going towards his office.

Shrugging off every thought she was having, she straightened herself and walked into the elevator as it pinged on the floor. Not sparing a glance here and there in thought that she would clash against someone again or embarrass herself in ways she couldn't imagine. It wasn't really herself, being clumsy but when she had mind wandering elsewhere this is what happened, bumping into things or people.

Annika saw the her company's driver waiting for her, she did not need to go to the office but to go back home and come back tomorrow with the sketch out of today's interview and present it to her boss. She sighed out heavily, she still wasn't able to get hold of the fact that he had asked her out, just like that. Annika felt flustered, did he often do that with other girls that intrigued him or was it just her?